Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The New Cover Game

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:20 am

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:06 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:30 pm

I thought we weren't supposed to match on the same person on three consecutive covers, just two.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm

pastajoe wrote:I thought we weren't supposed to match on the same person on three consecutive covers, just two.


Yes, that is one of the rules.
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:29 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:35 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


No go back and match the previous cover, didn't notice the background of the cover sorry.
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 pm

You have to do it, I can't match against my own entry.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


pastajoe doesn't feel he can, but I hope you guys don't mind if I do the link from this cover.

Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
pastajoe doesn't feel he can, but I hope you guys don't mind if I do the link from this cover.

Image


Thanks

Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:01 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Thanks


You're welcome

Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], HNutz, Keb, MSNbot Media, Popeye McFly, uz000 and 30 guests