Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

LSH #23 Final issue

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 pm

ElijahSnowFan wrote:
Ha! Man, the baseline for anybody who drops $3.99 and posts about comic books is "taking things too seriously." :-D :-D


I disagree, sir:

the-asylum/matt-ryan-dang-t9668.html

That is the baseline for taking things too seriously.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I disagree, sir:

the-asylum/matt-ryan-dang-t9668.html

That is the baseline for taking things too seriously.


Did I mention Ryan Conkln replied to I question I asked him on Facebook the other day?
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Did I mention Ryan Conkln replied to I question I asked him on Facebook the other day?


Your move, ESF.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Did I mention Ryan Conkln replied to I question I asked him on Facebook the other day?


Did he tell you how much the Falcons and Bulldogs blow in his reply?
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 pm

superfictious wrote:
Did he tell you how much the Falcons and Bulldogs blow in his reply?


No, but at he's a Mich. St fan, I'm sure he enjoyed Sparty beating the Dawgs in the Outback Bowl a couple of years ago.
User avatar

ElijahSnowFan

cheese

Postby ElijahSnowFan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Your move, ESF.


I realize it likely has something to do with that thread, but since it appears to be about something other than comics, I might have to concede the point, because I honestly don't know who Ryan Conklin is?
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
No, but at he's a Mich. St fan, I'm sure he enjoyed Sparty beating the Dawgs in the Outback Bowl a couple of years ago.


A Big 10 guy? Bah!
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm

superfictious wrote:
A Big 10 guy? Bah!


Ryan was born in Michigan. You were expecting him to go Big 12?
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm

ElijahSnowFan wrote:
I realize it likely has something to do with that thread, but since it appears to be about something other than comics, I might have to concede the point, because I honestly don't know who Ryan Conklin is?


:deadpool
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Ryan was born in Michigan. You were expecting him to go Big 12?


Bah!
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Fantastic conclusion to the series.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Fantastic conclusion to the series.


Does Starman still have voices in his head that talk to him?
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:01 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Does Starman still have voices in his head that talk to him?


Wait, so is Starman Randy Orton?
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Does Starman still have voices in his head that talk to him?


Come now, you already know what's up here.
User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Chesscub wrote:Personally I wish they'd go back to the post Zero Hour Legion.


This. As I said before, that version of the team got to have fun and BE fun. Most of the other versions seem to pile on the misery.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 33 guests