Advertisement

Where's your outrage for Chris Lane!?!?!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pastajoe
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 601 posts

Re: Where's your outrage for Chris Lane!?!?!

Postby pastajoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:And that's fine, I don't like them much either. I'm just saying that it's a straw man to claim that they're hypocrites for not speaking out about crimes against white people.

I thought achilles was the white people's Al Sharpton. It would be redundant for them to speak up.

Advertisement

achilles
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 339 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 am

pastajoe wrote:
I thought achilles was the white people's Al Sharpton. It would be redundant for them to speak up.

See, even this is marginally better than a number of posts before, though I object to being compared to Sharpton. That guy's one-note. And his notes are mostly off-key, finding racisim where there isn't any.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1176 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:11 am

achilles wrote:
See, even this is marginally better than a number of posts before, though I object to being compared to Sharpton. That guy's one-note. And his notes are mostly off-key, finding racisim where there isn't any.

I can see how it would be annoying for someone to be one note and find racism where there isn't any. :P

guitargod694
Post Whore

Liked in: 100 posts
Title: Total Spaceship Guy

Postby guitargod694 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I can see how it would be annoying for someone to be one note and find racism where there isn't any. :P

:) I see what you did there...
-Bill-

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum