Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

HAHAHAHA (Or "Lobo in the New 52")

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:33 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
First off, shit is still shit. And both of those designs are shit.

:smt011 Nah, the second one is actually pretty good.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:49 am

Thunderstorm wrote:I used to be a fan way back when, so I'm not pissed. But he looks like a Final Fantasy character. Not Lobo at all. Maybe Kid Lobo or Lobo Lad.

Or better yet Taylor Lautner trying to look like a biker clown.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:59 am

Herald wrote:More evidence that the DCnU is Earth-Lame TV/Movie Pitch. They don't care about getting the character right; they're only interested in what some "pretty-boy" actor is going to look like portraying the character. As mentioned, this is "slim Angela Bassett as Amanda Waller" redux. :roll:

Is it me or does New 52 Lobo remind me of Taylor Lautner dipped in white paint? It's almost like whoever drew this shit referenced the Twilight movies for inspiration.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 am

Not even close :P

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 am

Khal Lobo, last bastich of the Dothraki.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:48 am

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:The fact that "THAT LOBO DC SHOWED YOU FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS... HE'S NOT THE REAL LOBO!!" just makes every creation appear that much more disposable.

Why? It didn't do so the LAST time this storyline was used.

Remember, guys: this is NuDC. That means "we're recycling everything 90's Marvel". I can't be the only person who recognizes this arc. Ok, lemme refresh your memory. This new Lobo, who we haven't seen, is revealed to be the ONE TRUE LOBO. The Lobo we've know for years (you know, this is confusing. Let's call this one Lobo, and the new guy... I dunno. Ben.) Lobo goes into retirement, while Ben takes over as THE MAIN MAN. But the... CRISIS! TWISTS! SHOCK ENDING!

Lobo returns! He was the ONE TRUE MAIN MAN all along! Ben fights by his side as The Scarlet Bastich! Then he dies.

And the fans (to wit, everyone who complained ALL HIS 'LIFE' about his very existence raping their childhood) will suddenly cry, and wail, and gnashing their teeth, and plead for his return for twenty Kongdamn years.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Now, THAT warrants a "HAHAHAHA"!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Image

Khal Lobo, last bastich of the Dothraki.

Matt Groening is going to sue...

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Herald wrote:Image

Now, THAT warrants a "HAHAHAHA"!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Now that is good writing.

leave a comment with facebook