Monday, December 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Journey Into Mystery is Done Again

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:46 am

:-(

Sad to see this book end again. I have thoroughly enjoyed it since it returned from all the lil' Loki stuff to the ending with Sif and Beta Ray Bill. I think all the creators associated with the latest runs on this book did a phenomenal job and I am gonna miss reading it each and every month.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:36 am

Ever since Lil Loki left I haven't enjoyed the book at all, and I really wanted to like Sif, but her stories were just kinda boring. The last arc with BRB were a little bit of an improvement, but over all the quality just wasn't there for me.

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 pm

I didn't read much of Loki's JiM series as I was quite burned out on all things Aasgard after Fear Itself.

I picked up this last series based on the art alone and I'm damn happy I did. It was one of the more fun books that Marvel was putting out and I will miss it very much.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm

oogy wrote:I picked up this last series based on the art alone and I'm damn happy I did. It was one of the more fun books that Marvel was putting out and I will miss it very much.

Yeah thats why I loved the change in tone when the book went from focusing on Loki to focusing on Sif. It went from a very serious, kinda depressing book to a very fun and funny book, not something that we have enough of in todays market.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:25 pm

MistaT wrote:Ever since Lil Loki left I haven't enjoyed the book at all, and I really wanted to like Sif, but her stories were just kinda boring. The last arc with BRB were a little bit of an improvement, but over all the quality just wasn't there for me.

yeah I dropped it after 2 issues. just didn't grab me.

leave a comment with facebook