Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:19 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image

Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image

Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69239
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 405 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray



KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:22 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image

Image
Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 am

KingPagla wrote:Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69239
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 405 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray



KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image
Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

MistaT wrote:Image

Image
Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image
Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9490
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:17 pm

MistaT wrote:Image

Image
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 24 guests

Advertisement