Advertisement

Comic book series needing artist!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ben.nunan
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Comic book series needing artist!

Postby ben.nunan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Hello everybody,

I could spin a good yarn and tell a tale about this project, but I have always found being straight forward is the key to success.

My name is Ben Nunan and I am a writer with Shot in the Dark Comics, currently in the last stages of having a graphic novel released.

Working with other publishers has made me finally push a series I have had on the shelf for some time. It is called Agent 42 and I already have publishers interested, critics waiting for it and editors looking to see it in print.

I just need an artist.

This is UNPAID UNTIL IT IS SOLD. I don't think I need to stress this enough. We do the work now, it is marketed and when a publisher wants to roll with it, then money comes in.

Like I said, I HAVE publishers interested, I have a guy ready to sell the series on.

For those of you still reading I will discuss the ins and outs of the series more in private (Keep my property my own and all that jazz). As a taste to consider if this is for you, I'd classify the series as robo-noir, think Dick Tracey meets Atomic Robo, X-Factor clashing with Dead Men don't wear Plaid.

Simply put again, Agent 42 needs art.

So if you are looking to get in to the comic business, wanting to take that chance then I suggest emailing me. I want someone hungry, someone passionate, someone who is willing to put in the work.

If you want to check out some sample scripts of mine, then please throw me a line.

So if this all sounds good to you then give me a message, the scripts are there and ready to go!

I do hope you guys take the time to read this and give it a go. Even if the fit is not for you, you might know someone who is!

Many thanks guys,

Ben Nunan

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner