Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

When Fans Take Outrage too Far. DC Employees hit with violent threats

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:10 am

Less life threatening, more not buying DC Comics. It is the true way to hurt them via their wallets. Hurt their so called ideas. To challenge their ideals is the ways that are to be done.

SporkBot

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby SporkBot » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:34 am

Zechs wrote:Less life threatening, more not buying DC Comics. It is the true way to hurt them via their wallets. Hurt their so called ideas. To challenge their ideals is the ways that are to be done.

That's essentially what my brother has suggested before. I'm all for it, I'm just wondering will they realize the specific reasons, or will they start barking, "More nekkid womens! More grim/dark stories! That character's personality isn't screwed up enough! Put it in a blender, I say!!!"

But that's perhaps a bit overly dramatic.

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Idiots... :smt011

TimH

dINGO

Postby TimH » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 am

i thought we batwoman fans were more of a refined, eclectic bunch. who’s sending death threats? confused tony daniel fans? :smt102

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 am

TimH wrote:i thought we batwoman fans were more of a refined, eclectic bunch. who’s sending death threats? confused tony daniel fans? :smt102

I'm assuming it's the same idiots who send video game makers and sports people death threats

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 am

Closest I found was a tumblr blog telling people to protest outside editors work and homes. Not sure if referring to that, private threats, or both.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:32 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Wait, are you defending these idiots? :?
His avatar is the Spectre. :smt102
He'll probably turn them into paper and print Silver Age comics on them.

leave a comment with facebook