Advertisement

Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 739 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoilers

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Easily my favorite show of all time comes back tomorrow night at 10PM EST on FX. Man I have missed this fucking show! I was on vacation last week and I re-watched every episode of the series thus far in prep for the premiere tomorrow night. Last season was a rough one as we lost a dear member of SAMCRO when my personal favorite character Opie was taken far to soon. This season things are not looking to be any easier for the club either with Tara and Clay both now in prison, what is on the horizon for Jax and Gemma? An angry US Marshall wants revenge for his sisters death and the club seems to be splintering in every possible direction. I think the shit is gonna hit the fan with a quickness this season and it's gonna be a helluva ride!

I know I'm excited, feel like a kid at Christmas, 10PM tomorrow can't get here fast enough!

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Re: Official Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Thread Potential Spoil

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:40 pm

If this is anyones favorite show with the amazingness on TV just in the last 6 months to a week please kill yourself and take yourself out of the breeding stock. Last season was a total and complete mess. It's not quite reached True Blood ridiculous but, it's working hard on it.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Tonight was full of moments/ shocking moments and plenty happened but over all the show is not what it once was. It's just not great television anymore.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 178 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am

Not my favorite show but I still love it.

I thought last season was one of the best.

In conclusion, haters gonna hate or something.

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 124 posts

Postby LobsterJ » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 am

I always thought this fell more on the "entertaining trash" side of TV than the "work of art" side but I still watch and enjoy it.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 am

The problem with last season was the way anything happened in the span of 3 episodes and then we move on. Opie was mourned for a week. I'm tired of bad guys showing up only to be barely used and then killed at the end of the season. Other than burning Tig's daughter alive in the first episode he'd show up for 10 minutes a week and say, "Hey I gots to kill Tig" and that was it. Now that he's dead Tig still has to die?

- Les Paul

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 am

And showing Lee Toric as a heroin user/addict already shows us his unraveling.

- Les Paul

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:16 am

guitarsmashley wrote:And showing Lee Toric as a heroin user/addict already shows us his unraveling.

I agree on this point. It would have been better to have him just be a retired cop that wants revenge for his sisters murder. Making him another junkie was not needed and actually takes away from the character instead of adding anything to it.

I was taken aback by some of the more shocking for shocks sake last night, there were just to many in one episode for my taste. The school shooting in particular was something that I think could cause a great deal of controversy.

Kurt Sutter definitely took the show to a much darker place last night and I think it is to show that there will never be a happy ending for anyone on this show and every character will fall from grace especially Jax and drag everyone down with him into a pit of death and despair.

Still all said and done this is my favorite show and I enjoyed last nights episode even through it's faults and am definitely looking forward to the rest of this season.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 am

I liked that about Toric. We've had cops and feds after them with little luck. Now we have someone who has contacts within the system but can get just as dirty as the MC.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 am

The school shooting will probabky be the throughline this season. A kid with connections to SOA via one of Nero's goons (dave Navarro :lol: ) using an SOA gun probably... maybe the catalyst for some progress with Jax getting out of guns.

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 am

Chris wrote:The school shooting will probabky be the throughline this season. A kid with connections to SOA via one of Nero's goons (dave Navarro :lol: ) using an SOA gun probably... maybe the catalyst for some progress with Jax getting out of guns.

I hope so. I think there finally needs to be some significant movement in that direction as thats what Jax has been trying to do going on 6 years now with little to no progress at all. Again I think it's because Jax is destined to fail, I really don't see anyway that this show ends on any kind of high note. Even if he somehow does get out of the gun running business he has lost so much along the way that I still think it is a losing effort. He's lost his best friend who in turn lost his entire family. He's lost to fathers, John and Clay, and through that strained his relationship with his mother to the point of it falling to pieces. He has lost both of the mothers of his children to a certain degree. If Wendy could stay clean she would be a way better fit for Jax. Tara paints a picture of what is unreachable for someone like Jax. What she wants them to have and be is something in my mind that Jax could never become and I think that is what dooms their relationship at every turn. And finally the club, the one thing he has always tried to hold together has splintered to the part of the charter on the edge of folding in and falling apart. Everyone on this show is flawed to the core and although there are a few that are seeking redemption I don't think there are any of them that will truly every achieve it.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:45 am

Just based on how quickly things were resolved last season I'm afraid by episode 4 the school shooting and Lee Toric will be gone already and we wont see robocop till episode 7. I think we can all agree that no more Drea Dimateo is a good thing...if only it were true.

- Les Paul

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1511 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 pm

It's hard to watch a show as good as Breaking Bad, which just had one of the best episodes of all time, and then watch a season premiere that was as...mediocre as this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Sons of Anarchy but the quality of show has definitely been slipping. Honestly, after this latest indiscretion, I can't really say that I am rooting for Jax anymore. Dude, your old lady is in prison for trying to protect the club that you are so desperate to save and what is the first thing that you do when you get the chance? Screw around with a literal whore. It's just mind bogglingly stupid and that's saying something considering the guy has blinders towards his mother's evil schemes.

guitarsmashley wrote:I think we can all agree that no more Drea Dimateo is a good thing...if only it were true.

I have been saying that since the first season.
ImageImageImage

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Grayson wrote:It's hard to watch a show as good as Breaking Bad, which just had one of the best episodes of all time, and then watch a season premiere that was as...mediocre as this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Sons of Anarchy but the quality of show has definitely been slipping. Honestly, after this latest indiscretion, I can't really say that I am rooting for Jax anymore. Dude, your old lady is in prison for trying to protect the club that you are so desperate to save and what is the first thing that you do when you get the chance? Screw around with a literal whore. It's just mind bogglingly stupid and that's saying something considering the guy has blinders towards his mother's evil schemes.

It's not just Breaking Bad that has made SOA seem mediocre, it's Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Veep, Boardwalk Empire had its premier on sunday and it was amazing. Kurt Sutter is not really into subtlety which is what all those shows not called GoT has and is why they are so wonderful.

- Les Paul

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Grayson wrote:It's hard to watch a show as good as Breaking Bad, which just had one of the best episodes of all time, and then watch a season premiere that was as...mediocre as this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Sons of Anarchy but the quality of show has definitely been slipping. Honestly, after this latest indiscretion, I can't really say that I am rooting for Jax anymore. Dude, your old lady is in prison for trying to protect the club that you are so desperate to save and what is the first thing that you do when you get the chance? Screw around with a literal whore. It's just mind bogglingly stupid and that's saying something considering the guy has blinders towards his mother's evil schemes.

Agreed what Jax did was 100% fucking stupid but I think he is really pissed that Tara was gonna take the boys and run no matter what Jax had to say about it. Tara is messed up for sure but that doesn't in anyway condone what Jax did, that was just stupid.The best thing for Tara would be just to get the hell away from Charming, SAMCRO, and JAX, the longer she stays the worse off she is going to be.

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum