Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 pm

syxxpakk wrote:LOL. Not having an everyday role in the company doesn't equal quitting, either. It even says in the press release he's still the Principal Executive Officer.

John Laurinaitis is no longer VP of Talent Relations, but he still works for WWE. Did he quit or was he fired? No, he was demoted, but he's still employed. The same applies here. Shane stepped down, but he hasn't quit.

Like I said, It sounds like a BS title. He probably still has a decent stake in the company, which entitles him to some kind of title, regardless of how much control of the everyday running of the company he actually has.

What I get from the PR is that the company is that the more of the everyday running of the company is going to be going on inside the borders of China, as opposed to in the US where Shane was running things. (It was apparently HQed in Colorado up to this point). I get the idea Shane won't be making the move to China anytime soon.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 pm

None of what you said says he quit.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

syxxpakk wrote:None of what you said says he quit.

Maybe not. It doesn't say he's gonna have any actual say in the everyday running of the company, either.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Yeah, but I'm not saying he's going to. You're saying he quit when he didn't. See the difference?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Yeah, but I'm not saying he's going to. You're saying he quit when he didn't. See the difference?

I was just repeating what Vinny said on Twitter. Let's make that clear.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Admitting you're wrong is the hardest thing in the world for you to do isn't it?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:38 pm

syxxpakk wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Admitting you're wrong is the hardest thing in the world for you to do isn't it?

Whatever, he's still an ex-CEO of a Chinese PPV company.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Just watched last night's RAW, and I think it's time to take another break. Wake me when the evil McMahon story is over. *yawn*

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Log-Man wrote:Just watched last night's RAW, and I think it's time to take another break. Wake me when the evil McMahon story is over. *yawn*

Is the evil McMahon story *ever* over?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Is the evil McMahon story *ever* over?

It's that time of the month.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Good episode of Total Divas this week. I like how they've built the Natty and TJ angle. I think we all saw the swerve coming with Justin Gabriel but it was still a nice payoff. 4 stars on that one.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:07 am

I can't believe I'm so emotionally invested in the Big Show, he's doing some great acting lately.

Also, fuck yes, Cody Rhodes getting some spotlight, that was a great promo, and a good match with Orton too.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Punchy wrote:I can't believe I'm so emotionally invested in the Big Show, he's doing some great acting lately.

Also, fuck yes, Cody Rhodes getting some spotlight, that was a great promo, and a good match with Orton too.

He's getting married so don't expect to see him again for a few weeks. :smt102

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:11 am

doombug wrote:He's getting married so don't expect to see him again for a few weeks. :smt102

Yeah, but his return will probably be awesome, I imagine he'll come to save Bryan from another beat-down, to set up Survivor Series or something.

glasgowceltic

Whale Castrato

Postby glasgowceltic » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:48 am

misac wrote:
Maybe he'll come back for Survivor Series and he'll be on Bryan's team against WWE's.

Has to be!

leave a comment with facebook