Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 776 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Big Brother Fans?

Postby Grayson » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:28 am

I'm really annoyed that Big Brother consistently gets preempted on Sunday nights. :x
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 544 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Leak from tonight's show is out (which will air tomorrow night)

Judd has been evicted. Andy won the HOH comp, which was Before/After. Both McCrae and Andy voted Judd out. Tomorrow is the PoV, if McCrae doesn't win he is toast.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 461 posts

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Thanks to Bubba, we already know who goes home.

but I'm not going to spoil it.
8)

As for tonight's eviction episode...

Judd asks Spencer what's the plan if McCrae wins Veto. he casually tells him that Judd goes out and they vote out GM. He's a little worried that Spencer apparently never even considered Andy and thinks that he's "the low man on the totem pole" in this alliance.

Judd is still doing exercises and McCrae is chained to GinaMarie and she's taking major dumps, her period's coming, etc.

It's the magnetic puzzle PoV. Ian (last year's winner) hosted.

Judd gave up and started cheering on Andy.
McCrae won.
Judd was nominated.
Judd interrupted the Veto meeting to tell them that he's going after McCrae.
With 2 votes, Judd went out.

Whispers and hidden messages were exchanged on the way out.

"I'm Voting for Andy and Spencer in the jury house!" Judd says... but he also told Julie Chen that it was reverse psychology and that he wants GinaMarie to win.

HOH is starting. "Before or After Questions"

GM's doing good.
4-3-3 at one point.
It goes to a 3 way tie (5-5-5) and the last question is how many seconds was the last PoV competition. Andy was closest with 414 (the answer was 800).

(The gf thinks that last question was slanted for the person who eventually won it)

Of course, this last Veto is REALLY important, too.

Someone's leaving tomorrow night and they're showing the Jury house again.

1 week until the finale.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:37 pm

The veto comp was today, so by midnight EST we'll know who won it.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 am

Andy won the Veto, McC and Spencer is on the block.

McC is going home.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 476 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: Daddy Longlegs, Max Power

Postby outsider » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 pm

I think I'm actually rooting for GM now. :?
-

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:08 pm

If McCrae gets evicted, then I'm probably not going to root for anybody. :|
ImageImageImage

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 461 posts

Postby HNutz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 pm

It's coming on now.

They're promising to show the Jury House, see nominations, play veto and send someone else home.

Andy (the pale screeching ghost from last week) is going on about how hard it was to send J U Double D home and how happy he was to win HOH.

Everyone but McCrae is happy with Andy winning HOH.

Andy's complaining about he has to put up an Exterminator along with McCrae. They all know veto is the big thing this week.

McCrae and Spencer are nominated.
Andy thinks McCrae has no idea that he's the target.
Spencer is worried that Andy is working with GM.

Huh. Did NOT realize how many women are on the jury. It's been an all-girl jury for awhile now. Candace, Helen, Elissa, Aaryn, Amanda... oh, that might be rough. But that's what happens when you get so many guys out first.

Aaryn apologied to both Helen and Candace as soon as she got there. Think it was forced? Or authentic?

Amanda tells them how GM sent her out. She talks about how she got so many Booos and how America hates her. She also spills the beans on Andy and the Exterminators.

Elissa tells them how Judd kept her on the block, Amanda tells Elissa that McCrae didn't know Elissa voted to keep her (but he did) and gives back her rings and Helen expresses admiration for how Andy was able to play both sides.

"The selfish part of me wants McCrae to come in because I miss him" - Amanda. Geez...

Judd's explaining his "reverse psychology".
Someone (I didn't catch who) said that GM has the support of the Jury House. Candace's facial expression says she disagrees.
Amanda thinks GM floated "99% of the time" and doesn't think McCrae floated at all. He "played smart and loyal".
The rest of the Jury House disagrees.

POV is starting.
cobwebs and spiders are there (and Andy is freaking out). It's another puzzle based on what happened earlier in the House. Several solutions fit, but there's only 1 right combination and, if they hit the button and they're wrong, all of the pieces fall down.

McCrae buzzed in first but was wrong. Andy buzzed in next and won.

So I think we know who's going home. :(

But I could be wrong. they're talking about jury votes and whatnot...

McCrae and Spencer have separately pointed out how dangerous GM is and how she might have jury votes for getting out Amanda. Which I think is a valid point.

Apparently they just told McCrae about the Exterminators. They're both making kinda lame pleas and Andy decided to keep the veto instead of using it.

Pleas are kinda weak but the second one was better.

GM evicted McCrae, but it was nice.

Heh. Julie Chen just said "bounced".

Guess he should have nominated Andy instead of Elissa. He sees it now. :(

and the showmance...he sees how it hurt his game but it helped him, too. She says that he appeared to really love her sometimes and really afraid of her sometimes... Kinda vague answers there.

And next week... Dr. Will confronts the jury! 8)

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 293 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 am

Despite the fact that I absolutely cannot stand Andy at all, especially after he framed Elissa to save his own ass, I suppose his social game is what got him this far. But Spencer being in the Final 3 is a head-scratcher. Maybe the show's editing didn't portray him or his game accurately but I just don't feel he did anything to deserve to be where he is right now.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 476 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: Daddy Longlegs, Max Power

Postby outsider » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah, they're now showing Andy as this mastermind when it seems like he's only stepped up to play over the past 2-3 weeks. The show's editors are pushing for him to be the schemer, or Judd & GM just don't have any good footage in their plotting. :lol:

Candice is nuckin' futz, and Amanda is just a mean bitch.
It's too bad BB isn't a bigger hit - I'd love to see a companion "Jury House" show.
-

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:08 pm

GM win the first of three hoh comps

Also, on Andy's work FB page:

"Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage."

He took a leave of absence and it looks like it is now a permanent leave lol

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:21 pm

With all of the criticism that CBS received for the Big Brother cast this year, I wonder if they will change their screening process next year.

On a completely unrelated note, I haven't been this disappointed by a final 3 since Big Brother 13 had Rachel, Porsche, and Adam in the finale. I'll continue watching since I have watched this far but I don't really care to see Andy, Spencer, or GinaMarie win $50,000 let alone the $500,000 grand prize.
ImageImageImage

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Grayson wrote:With all of the criticism that CBS received for the Big Brother cast this year, I wonder if they will change their screening process next year.

On a completely unrelated note, I haven't been this disappointed by a final 3 since Big Brother 13 had Rachel, Porsche, and Adam in the finale. I'll continue watching since I have watched this far but I don't really care to see Andy, Spencer, or GinaMarie win $50,000 let alone the $500,000 grand prize.

The Rumour has it that Fly on the Wall productions that produces the show won't be back. So no Allison Grodner and a new casting director also.

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
The Rumour has it that Fly on the Wall productions that produces the show won't be back. So no Allison Grodner and a new casting director also.

No they said with the renewal for next season Grodner's still there dammit.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The Rumour has it that Fly on the Wall productions that produces the show won't be back. So no Allison Grodner and a new casting director also.

That would be interesting.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum