Monday, May 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

groo21

Opera Singer

Postby groo21 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:24 pm

natiredgals wrote:Star trek 2009 Itunes do dee do who wants it?

id take it if still available please
User avatar

groo21

Opera Singer

Postby groo21 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:22 pm

yeah i just tried to pm u thought maybe could get them but didnt work could send to rfostercaseys@hotmail.com. Its a junk email. That would be sweet thanks!
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:22 pm

natiredgals wrote:It's still available but I can't PM I guess because I'm to new here Idk how you want me to get it to you I don't want to free for all post it

I think you only need 10 posts to PM. Just chit chat here for a little while and you can send it after you reach 10. :)
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm

theDevilman wrote:I think you only need 10 posts to PM. Just chit chat here for a little while and you can send it after you reach 10. :)


Good advice.
Although I always thought we had 'serious talks' here and not 'chit chat'.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Arion wrote:
Good advice.
Although I always thought we had 'serious talks' here and not 'chit chat'.


Exactly! Chit chat is more for bluray.com especially the free codes thread. The moderators just love idle conversations! They are such a humorous & talkative bunch those crazy moderators over there!
User avatar

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Exactly! Chit chat is more for bluray.com especially the free codes thread. The moderators just love idle conversations! They are such a humorous & talkative bunch those crazy moderators over there!

You've got to love those moderators!
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

groo21 wrote:yeah i just tried to pm u thought maybe could get them but didnt work could send to rfostercaseys@hotmail.com. Its a junk email. That would be sweet thanks!


Sharing your email in public? You clearly don't have trust issues.
User avatar

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Arion wrote:
Sharing your email in public? You clearly don't have trust issues.

It must be pretty liberating.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

I TRUST that all this idle conversing MUST stop. :deadpool Next people will begin griping that they never win any codes. :o Soon GWAC may close down the thread for a few hours :smt013 Oh good gracious. I think I am having a touch of the vapors. :smt005
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I TRUST that all this idle conversing MUST stop. :deadpool Next people will begin griping that they never win any codes. :o Soon GWAC may close down the thread for a few hours :smt013 Oh good gracious. I think I am having a touch of the vapors. :smt005

Me?
User avatar

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Me?


hehehehehehehe. :groucho: I am sure it is just me who is sufficiently immature enough still to get a little chuckle every single time someone (including me) does that. :lol:
User avatar

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Me?


All hail GWAC, All mighty controler of the "Free UV and DC Movies" Thread! I will sacrafice myself for the sake of the Forum! :zombiepile
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 pm

The Bates Motel contest has come to an end. I probably won't be able to get my brother's copy until Saturday or Sunday. My code will be sent out Tuesday to Dodekain. If my copy comes with a digital copy, I will send it out to whoever I pick as a second winner.

The results for the randomizer:
Carkey - 2
VaderTheTrader - 6
Sarahroo - 2
Hellmutt - 6

Several people never confirmed if their codes worked or not.

I will be picking the second winner soon.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Arion wrote:
Good advice.
Although I always thought we had 'serious talks' here and not 'chit chat'.

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Exactly! Chit chat is more for bluray.com especially the free codes thread. The moderators just love idle conversations! They are such a humorous & talkative bunch those crazy moderators over there!

Ha! The BR mods... oh i could go on and on... lol!
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The Bates Motel contest has come to an end. I probably won't be able to get my brother's copy until Saturday or Sunday. My code will be sent out Tuesday to Dodekain. If my copy comes with a digital copy, I will send it out to whoever I pick as a second winner.

The results for the randomizer:
Carkey - 2
VaderTheTrader - 6
Sarahroo - 2
Hellmutt - 6

Several people never confirmed if their codes worked or not.

I will be picking the second winner soon.

I never was able to get any extra movie codes of anything to enter with. :( Hopefully i'll have something to share by the time you have your next contest. :) I always have lots of 'game' codes to share, though... doh!

Thank you to everyone who did share! :)

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DanTastic, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Grayson, Stephen Day and 38 guests