Thursday, July 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother Fans?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Also, on Andy's work FB page:

"Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage."

He took a leave of absence and it looks like it is now a permanent leave lol


:lol: I hope on Finale Night that CBS lets Julie make some kind of announcement like "Houseguests, expect the unexpected. Due to some statements and actions viewed on the live-feeds, after leaving here tonight at least 4 of you will discover that you no longer have jobs" :twisted:
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:21 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:


:lol: I hope on Finale Night that CBS lets Julie make some kind of announcement like "Houseguests, expect the unexpected. Due to some statements and actions viewed on the live-feeds, after leaving here tonight at least 4 of you will discover that you no longer have jobs" :twisted:


Last night, the final three were talking bout the stuff people said and felt that even though they all said bad things, the outside workd knows the context. No one would care..

Where as in reality, GM was fired for dropping the n-word, Andy probably not hired back, and Spencer's employment is questionable but his union is protecting him.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 pm

I believe Aaryn was also let go by her employer the same time as GM, and supposedly Spencer's employer is just waiting for him to leave the show before they can take further action. Although they did report him to Law Enforcement :o
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_15/2013_Aug_07_spencer-child-porn
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I believe Aaryn was also let go by her employer the same time as GM, and supposedly Spencer's employer is just waiting for him to leave the show before they can take further action. Although they did report him to Law Enforcement :o
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_15/2013_Aug_07_spencer-child-porn


Yeah, that was stupid. They did that and found nothing. He was pretending to be McCrae and using a McCrae voice into his mic while showering saying that stuff. It was taking out of context. And cops found nothing.

Same goes with his hitler controversy. It wasn't a a pro-hitter comment, it was an anti Obama comment. Someone said Obama is a great leader, Spencer response was "people only voted for him because he is a great speaker, hitler was also a great speaker and look what he did".

So it came out he was a hitler lover. That being said, his comments towards women and his homophobic stuff is pretty horrible. But the two big controversies, were stupid overreaction from fans.

In fact, police weren't going do anything til they got 1000s of phone calls from angry fans they finally had do do something.

And yes, Aaryn lost her modeling contract and her spokesperson job for a magazine. It's okay, her parents are loaded. GM isn't, though I think she'll be more heartbroken over Nick then her job.

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:39 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Yeah, that was stupid. They did that and found nothing. He was pretending to be McCrae and using a McCrae voice into his mic while showering saying that stuff. It was taking out of context. And cops found nothing.

Same goes with his hitler controversy. It wasn't a a pro-hitter comment, it was an anti Obama comment. Someone said Obama is a great leader, Spencer response was "people only voted for him because he is a great speaker, hitler was also a great speaker and look what he did".

So it came out he was a hitler lover. That being said, his comments towards women and his homophobic stuff is pretty horrible. But the two big controversies, were stupid overreaction from fans.

In fact, police weren't going do anything til they got 1000s of phone calls from angry fans they finally had do do something.

And yes, Aaryn lost her modeling contract and her spokesperson job for a magazine. It's okay, her parents are loaded. GM isn't, though I think she'll be more heartbroken over Nick then her job.


Actually that wasn't the Hitler comment that did it. I didn't even know he said that one. No his statement was support for the Nazis because of the horrible experiments they did to Jews in the camps ended up leading to legit medical miracles decades later.

So he thinks the Nazis get too much of a bad rep in spite of this.

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
:lol: I hope on Finale Night that CBS lets Julie make some kind of announcement like "Houseguests, expect the unexpected. Due to some statements and actions viewed on the live-feeds, after leaving here tonight at least 4 of you will discover that you no longer have jobs" :twisted:


I'm so hoping they're not going to put Dr. Wil on a leash. Just let him go off.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:
Actually that wasn't the Hitler comment that did it. I didn't even know he said that one. No his statement was support for the Nazis because of the horrible experiments they did to Jews in the camps ended up leading to legit medical miracles decades later.

So he thinks the Nazis get too much of a bad rep in spite of this.

Oooh, that one I didn't hear.

What a skeez.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Is Will on tomorrow night or Sunday?
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:44 am

I think it's the finale because he will get to "grill" the Jury members :lol:
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:56 am

Andy won part 2

Spencer is kinda pissed but he knows he us going to the final regardless. Both Andy and GM is taking him. Though, Spence really wants to take GM, because with her he feels he has a shot at winning where they both feel they're playing for second with Andy.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:05 pm

It's pushed back 'till 8:50 tonight.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:09 pm

HNutz wrote:It's pushed back 'till 8:50 tonight.


8:30 on the Canadian channel.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Boring clip show with the first hoh at the end.

Yawn.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Boring clip show with the first hoh at the end.

Yawn.


No good clips?

Meh.

They're spending a lot of time on McCrae learning about the Exterminators (on the "previously on..." part and then in the show proper)

"The only way someone's a bitter jury member is if they get stabbed in the back" - Andy. But McCrae thinks he might go back to the jury house bitter.

GOD, This feels scripted.
"So, Spencer, how did you guys start the Moving Company?"
"Well, Andy..."
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:01 pm

HNutz wrote:
No good clips?

Meh.


Most stuff we've seen, just a few extra stuff like Judd/Aaryn make out abd extra diary room stuff.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chap22, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glaeken, Google [Bot], HNutz, MSNbot Media, Popeye McFly, Supersoldier Washout and 41 guests