Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76453
Likes: 498 posts
Liked in: 795 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

GHERU wrote:how are we counting that match?


I dunno, I'm not watching, I rely on you guys to tell me what happened.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Shield
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Main event time.

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:30 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I dunno, I'm not watching, I rely on you guys to tell me what happened.


Fans voted Sting as the best US champion ever which I also believe you predicted.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 pm

orton / bryan
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1783
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 pm

I call that Randy Orton gets a shoulder injury :lol:

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:32 pm

:lol:
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1783
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:37 pm

so referee switch?

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:44 pm

double winner?
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm

GHERU wrote:double winner?


I think we are all losers for watching this PPV.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm

I've never seen the original ref come back and take over the match
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Bryan!
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't trust this
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39249
Likes: 190 posts
Liked in: 293 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 pm

went to credits with Bryan still champ!
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1783
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 pm

GHERU wrote:I don't trust this


Randy fail another drug test?

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 39 guests

Advertisement