Friday, July 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Cosplayers are pathetic

Cosplayers? Yes or No?

They are losers, pathetic losers, makes me ashamed to read comics.
21
14%
I think it's pretty cool actually, they are having fun, leave them alone!
116
79%
I am a cosplayer! Fuck you! I actually am Miss Martian!
10
7%
  Total votes : 147

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Image
User avatar

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 am

MistaT wrote:I watched all 3 episodes on ondemand, and.....meh. :smt102 Which is a disappointment for me, because I consider myself a pretty big fan.

Yaya was pretty much as I expected her to be, but since I've seen some videos and interviews of her I knew what to expect.

Riddle is cool, I had never seen her personality before and she seems sweet.

The two friends are a bit nerve racking though. I don't think I could be in a room with either of them for an extended period of time before I slapped the shit out of them (not really, but you get my point).

All the others are pretty underwhelming. Hopefully they will spotlight some more cosplayers in coming episodes.

I didn't care for the way Jessica Nigri was shunned either, and Yaya was being a bit of a hypocrite in that regard.

That show is equal parts interesting and annoying
my two favorite parts of any episode is watching these defeated men slave away for these ungrateful women,I gaurantee that the asian guy (who to his credit seems very taleneted ) or the guy that helps the annoying blonde girl ( I'm terrible with names) get layed by either one of them they have friendzone stamped all over their faces.My second favorite part is listening to any of these cosplay spout all this self inportant bullshit about being a cosplayer yaya is proboly the worst at this,a great moment of hyporacy from her is when she was complaing that jessica negiri (sp ?) wasn't a great co-player becuase she relyed to much on sex appeal ..this coming from a woman who's tits are poping out of every costume she's ever worn. the two girls from crab cat are the coolest people on the show they seem to take all this cosplay stuff as fun

and I wanna bang the red head one badly
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 am

eltopo wrote:That show is equal parts interesting and annoying
my two favorite parts of any episode is watching these defeated men slave away for these ungrateful women,I gaurantee that the asian guy (who to his credit seems very taleneted ) or the guy that helps the annoying blonde girl ( I'm terrible with names) get layed by either one of them they have friendzone stamped all over their faces.My second favorite part is listening to any of these cosplay spout all this self inportant bullshit about being a cosplayer yaya is proboly the worst at this,a great moment of hyporacy from her is when she was complaing that jessica negiri (sp ?) wasn't a great co-player becuase she relyed to much on sex appeal ..this coming from a woman who's tits are poping out of every costume she's ever worn. the two girls from crab cat are the coolest people on the show they seem to take all this cosplay stuff as fun

and I wanna bang the red head one badly


yeah, you are $hit w/ names.

this show is a trainwreck I have to keep watching. :|
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:42 am

eltopo wrote:.. watching these defeated men slave away for these ungrateful women..


Sadly, this sums up those two relationships. I have much more respect for Jessica and Holly who actually do the work themselves and just need occasional help from their husbands.

CountD wrote:this show is a trainwreck I have to keep watching. :|


Same here :smt023
It also cracks me up that they pull their hair out just to hopefully win $1000 ! ? They spend way more than that on these costumes, the airplane tickets and the hotel expenses :lol:

Topless Robot chimes in with http://www.toplessrobot.com/2013/09/seven_reasons_why_heroes_of_cosplay_is_terrible_1.php
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:22 am

Here's another good jab at them :P 5 Things I Learned From SyFy's "Heroes of Cosplay"
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:27 pm

eltopo wrote:That show is equal parts interesting and annoying
my two favorite parts of any episode is watching these defeated men slave away for these ungrateful women,I gaurantee that the asian guy (who to his credit seems very taleneted ) or the guy that helps the annoying blonde girl ( I'm terrible with names) get layed by either one of them they have friendzone stamped all over their faces.My second favorite part is listening to any of these cosplay spout all this self inportant bullshit about being a cosplayer yaya is proboly the worst at this,a great moment of hyporacy from her is when she was complaing that jessica negiri (sp ?) wasn't a great co-player becuase she relyed to much on sex appeal ..this coming from a woman who's tits are poping out of every costume she's ever worn. the two girls from crab cat are the coolest people on the show they seem to take all this cosplay stuff as fun

and I wanna bang the red head one badly


They are pretty bad. I do find myself cheering on the one guy.
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 pm

pastajoe wrote:Image


I'm sorry .... i'm sure this is a cute pic, but my eyes keep drifting left to your profile pic ...
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Sadly, this sums up those two relationships. I have much more respect for Jessica and Holly who actually do the work themselves and just need occasional help from their husbands.



Same here :smt023
It also cracks me up that they pull their hair out just to hopefully win $1000 ! ? They spend way more than that on these costumes, the airplane tickets and the hotel expenses :lol:

Topless Robot chimes in with http://www.toplessrobot.com/2013/09/seven_reasons_why_heroes_of_cosplay_is_terrible_1.php

that list is spot on
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:42 pm

misac wrote:
They are pretty bad. I do find myself cheering on the one guy.

I feel bad for both guys
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Both list does point out something that's been bugging me for a while about the show
Since when do mid level cons give money for the dumb masquerade part ?
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm

eltopo wrote:I feel bad for both guys


I'm talking about the dude that cosplays. He seems ok.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], DarthEwok, GiveWarAChance, Glaeken, HNutz, Liam Moorhart, pastajoe, Stephen Day, The_Phenomenal_Sage and 35 guests