Friday, April 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Grand Theft Auto 5

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:05 am

Chris wrote:No I only played for about half an hour last night. I couldn't wait until after work today to get it. :lol:

ha
yeah I was really tempted to call out of work today
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:10 am

I want to play this but I'm waiting for it to come out on X-Box One. Besides I'm still playing the main game in Borderlands 2.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:11 am

that link didn't work before
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... rder_birds

join the murder birds !
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 am

bkthomson wrote:I want to play this but I'm waiting for it to come out on X-Box One. Besides I'm still playing the main game in Borderlands 2.

that game is so good I've still yet to beat it or play any of the DLC (even though I have all of it )

sorta off topic but anybody here playing saints row 4 ? it's not a bad game but I dunno I can't get into it like I got into 3
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:15 am

bkthomson wrote:I want to play this but I'm waiting for it to come out on X-Box One. Besides I'm still playing the main game in Borderlands 2.


Not coming out for next gen consoles.

At least not as of now. They may eventually port it over, but I kind of doubt it.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:15 am

eltopo wrote:that game is so good I've still yet to beat it or play any of the DLC (even though I have all of it )

sorta off topic but anybody here playing saints row 4 ? it's not a bad game but I dunno I can't get into it like I got into 3


Love Saints Row 4. I think it's better than 3.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 am

Chris wrote:
Love Saints Row 4. I think it's better than 3.

I dunno it's like I said it's not bad it's the superhero stuff isn't sticking with me
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 am

wish I was home
User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 am

Of all the things that look incredible about this game, the stock market is the one that stuck out to me. I'd be really interested to know how it works in practice.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 am

MrBlack wrote:Of all the things that look incredible about this game, the stock market is the one that stuck out to me. I'd be really interested to know how it works in practice.

yeah like wise and from what I understand there's two markets one that's determined valve is in game and another that's somehow tied into what other players are doing
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Recommendation: It's certainly fun to be the bad guy sometimes, but only buy Grand Theft Auto V if you're prepared to play as characters with no justifiable motivation for doing awful things to people.


http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... eople-Suck
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 pm


Everyone is entitled to their opinion but criticizing a GTA game because you play a villain(or in this case 3) is like criticizing a batman game because the main character wears a cape
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:33 pm

this is pretty funny
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Chris wrote:
Not coming out for next gen consoles.

At least not as of now. They may eventually port it over, but I kind of doubt it.


That is what I was wondering, but really it would be a good sell if they did port it over. Still I'll look at this game maybe for the holidays.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 pm

eltopo wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion but criticizing a GTA game because you play a villain(or in this case 3) is like criticizing a batman game because the main character wears a cape


Here's another review in a similar tone:

http://leighalexander.net/review-of-gta-v/

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cbikle, DarthEwok, Gideon Laughing, Google [Bot], Keb, Mister Babadook, MSNbot Media, Stephen Day and 50 guests