Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 am

I hope the WWE superstars were paying attention to Dusty, THAT is how you do a promo & how you run a segment. The majority of the locker room can't come close to that kind of work

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Just started RAW. They made up little "Yes!" Plaques for the title belt sideplates, since last night? Oops, plothole.

And he's already stripped. So they made up these sideplates... For less than 24 hours? Money well spent! :)

He's going to win it eventually so they might as well have them made. 8)

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Is it too early to start turning Vince face, to feud with Hunter?

Cause, see, that ruthless, sick Randy Orton that Steph is demanding? Best way to bring him back is to punt Steph in the head. There's your ruthless aggression, and with Steph on the shelf, Hunter has sole control. Until, of course, Vince comes back to get revenge on the guy who hurt his little girl, even if he has to ally with Daniel Bryan to do it.

I wouldn't want to see that, I just don't buy any of them as good guys.

I didn’t like that segment, their group is new and there’s already infighting.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 pm

doombug wrote:I really can't wait to see Dustin and Cody get their revenge. 8)

It’s obvious Cody is coming back but I would like to see Golddust come back for a bit too.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:09 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Why is Big Show broke? Did he spend all his money on fast food?

Bad investments. I think Stephanie said his strip mall failed. :lol:

I can’t believe we’re supposed to feel bad for Big Show after last night. He’s a real piece of shit for punching a defenseless old man. He’s not better than the Shield.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:11 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Stephanie and Dusty's segment is excellent.

He was great! I liked Stephanie here too, unlike the backstage segment with Orton. She's good when she's calm and being condescending.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:12 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:A Bed, Bath and Beyond gift card. :lol:

They should have shown it was for $25 or something. :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:12 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:This is the most enjoyable Randy Orton has been his entire career.

Who isn't enjoyable when they're beating up Miz. :lol:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Bianco wrote:I hope the WWE superstars were paying attention to Dusty, THAT is how you do a promo & how you run a segment. The majority of the locker room can't come close to that kind of work

Well they don’t have that kind of experience and won’t get that kind of opportunity. :smt102

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Felt super bad for Seth Rollins. First he smashes his head against the desk and then he essentially power bombed himself after the knee. :shock:

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 pm

My hope is that Dolph becomes the key guy teaming with Bryan against McMahon-Helmsley Era 2.

Then, after Bryan beats Orton, Dolph turns on him and we get a Dolph-Bryan feud till the Royal Rumble.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:03 pm

there is always a chance Shane-o-mac came back to save the day :wink:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:35 am

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2013/09/18/ ... nny-wants/

Cox Cable has been issuing refunds for fans that ordered the Night of Champions pay-per-view and feel cheated because of the finish of the main event being overturned the followind night on Raw. WWE issued the following statement regarding the complaints:
“While certain fans may not have liked the continuing storyline following Night of Champions, we’re certain that the 3-hour pay-per-view event delivered all the entertainment and excitement expected from WWE.”

i don't know why I find this funny

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:05 am

Bianco wrote:http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2013/09/18/refunds-given-for-wwe-night-of-champions-what-sunny-wants/

Cox Cable has been issuing refunds for fans that ordered the Night of Champions pay-per-view and feel cheated because of the finish of the main event being overturned the followind night on Raw. WWE issued the following statement regarding the complaints:
“While certain fans may not have liked the continuing storyline following Night of Champions, we’re certain that the 3-hour pay-per-view event delivered all the entertainment and excitement expected from WWE.”

i don't know why I find this funny

:lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:14 am

I don't buy that Cox-story.

leave a comment with facebook