Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Best Character Redesigns?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Cyborg Superman:

Image

Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Image

Black Bat:

Image
User avatar

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Grayson wrote:
I'm fairly certain that it's from Nightwing #0.


It is. I think it's one of the better Robin costumes I've seen.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:It is. I think it's one of the better Robin costumes I've seen.


I was a big fan of his costumes from the Young Justice animated series:

Image

Image

I also like Jim Lee's original concept for the Robin costume from All-Star Batman and Robin:

Image
User avatar

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:39 am

oof Zechs, i know you have an attachment to Cassandra, but good lord, that Black Bat costume is one of the absolute worst redesigns in recent memory.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:39 am

:lol:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:50 am

dairydead wrote:oof Zechs, i know you have an attachment to Cassandra, but good lord, that Black Bat costume is one of the absolute worst redesigns in recent memory.

I liked it. I can't help it.
User avatar

HNutz

Silly French Man

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Old Woody

Image
Image

New Woody

Image
User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

dairydead wrote:oof Zechs, i know you have an attachment to Cassandra, but good lord, that Black Bat costume is one of the absolute worst redesigns in recent memory.

And Red Robin? Really?

That is a god awful costume.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 pm

MrBlack wrote:And Red Robin? Really?

That is a god awful costume.


Better then what it is now. I like To's redesign, not the Alex Ross one mind you.
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Best redesigns? Anything by Jim Lee!






.............................. said NO ONE EVER.
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:52 Superman (if they fix the boots and teach artists to draw it like a costume and not armor)
Image

... is this one of those posts people make when they are drunk and then feel they have to defend it when they sober up?

Because any attempt at defending this abomination (even with your suggestions) will be taken as a drunk post.

That is all.
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Zero wrote:Image

Indeed!!!
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Grayson wrote:I also like Jim Lee's original concept for the Robin costume from All-Star Batman and Robin:

Image

Really?

He's one more pouch away from entering Liefeld territory.
User avatar

HNutz

Silly French Man

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Zechs wrote:
Better then what it is now. I like To's redesign, not the Alex Ross one mind you.


I like Tim's look as Red Robin
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

The Shadow wrote:... is this one of those posts people make when they are drunk and then feel they have to defend it when they sober up?

Because any attempt at defending this abomination (even with your suggestions) will be taken as a drunk post.

That is all.


He's a Cat

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric Ratcliffe, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Yahoo [Bot] and 40 guests