Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

A Look Back at...Daredevil: Yellow

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Chesscub wrote:
It looks like a blind man made it. :P

as it should!! :-D 8)

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Slightly off topic, but what ever happened to the Loeb/Sale Captain America project?

The 0 issue came out and then nothing.

LobsterJ

phrase IV

Postby LobsterJ » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:36 pm

I really like DD's 90s armor as well, it is a great design especially as drawn by McDaniel.

Cas

Postby Cas » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:16 pm

chap22 wrote:again we disagree. :lol:

you shut your whore's mouth about that original DD costume. I love it! 8)

oogy wrote:
YOU'RE FEROCIOUSLY APPALLING! :smt013

:P

I'm with Chap on this. I love the yellow suit.

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:I liked the 90s armor costume, but only as drawn by McDaniel. His chunky/blocky figures are the only art that could pull it off properly.

There, I admitted it outloud.

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:I didn't MIND the Shadowland look; I just thought it was profoundly lazy.
LobsterJ wrote:I really like DD's 90s armor as well, it is a great design especially as drawn by McDaniel.

:smt011 Oh, you poor, tasteless, delusional bastards. You know not what you say.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 am

The Shadow wrote:Slightly off topic, but what ever happened to the Loeb/Sale Captain America project?

The 0 issue came out and then nothing.

It's going to be solicited when all of the issues are in the can. When Tim Sale was in Boston in April, he showed me some artwork for Captain America White 2 and 3.

leave a comment with facebook