Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Arrow: Behold the Bronze Tiger!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:04 pm

GOSD wrote:Wait a minute.

In the NuDC, the Bronze Tiger is a real tiger? :smt017 :smt011


Yes, he has this funky power that can make him a Man-Tiger. Just like Lady Shiva now has this mask that has a wig with a long ass axe attached to it plus her eyes glow green. Yet under the mask she's just regular Shiva, but younger plus talks with Southern Accent. You know it's sad when New 52 Richard Dragon = RZA is the best redesign of a classic DC Kung Fu character. :smt011
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 pm

bkthomson wrote:The Wolverine claw / Freddy Fingers are throwing me off.

They're basically brass knuckles with really sharp knives attached. Depending on how they have him using those on the show and just how big of a martial artist the character is...they can do some pretty nasty damage. :shock:
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Zechs wrote:
Yes, he has this funky power that can make him a Man-Tiger. Just like Lady Shiva now has this mask that has a wig with a long ass axe attached to it plus her eyes glow green. Yet under the mask she's just regular Shiva, but younger plus talks with Southern Accent. You know it's sad when New 52 Richard Dragon = RZA is the best redesign of a classic DC Kung Fu character. :smt011


Frightening. :smt011
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Michael Jai White is a badass by the way, fucking love Black Dynamite.

The guy deserves a major leading role in some comic adaption one day. 8) (I don't really count Spawn, even though he was awesome in that movie)
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:48 pm

dairydead wrote:
:lol: you're so predictable.


As predictable as you are with your responses, you meant to say?
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 pm

doombug wrote:Michael Jai White is a badass by the way, fucking love Black Dynamite.

The guy deserves a major leading role in some comic adaption one day. 8) (I don't really count Spawn, even though he was awesome in that movie)


So agreed. Much better than that crappy Tyler Perry show he stars on at TBS.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Draco x wrote:
So agreed. Much better than that crappy Tyler Perry show he stars on at TBS.

I thought that was Terry Crews? :oops: :?
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:21 pm

doombug wrote:I thought that was Terry Crews? :oops: :?


Nope. Even Terry Crews wouldn't be caught dead starring in a Tyler Perry show.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm

You mean the same Terry Crews who is in an upcoming Tyler Perry movie?
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm

syxxpakk wrote:You mean the same Terry Crews who is in an upcoming Tyler Perry movie?


I can be wrong, can I not?
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Tonight: "City Of Heroes"

Felicity and Diggle head to Lian Yu to look for Oliver; Isabel Rochey (Summer Glau) prepares a hostile takeover of Queen Consolidated; Roy tries to fill the Arrow's absence.
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:12 pm

I really enjoy this show.

But the claws are kinda WTF to me too. But whatever. My Bronze Tiger and Catman action figures are having an argument over who gets to have the claws right now. And it's starting to get kinda gay. STOP THAT! No, Bronze Tiger, put down the q-tip! He's not a real...eww...Well, it appears that shut Catman up at least...
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:08 pm

I believe tomorrow's ep "Identity" features the Bronze Tiger.
Below are two new images from ep #4

Image
Image
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 pm

I like the BC outfit-- practical.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Liam Moorhart, OneWhoIsAll, oogy, Stephen Day and 69 guests