Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 169 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:08 am

TheWolverine wrote:
Can I have 3rd dibs please Mr Vader Sir :D

Btw reading back a few pages War already gave devilman an iTunes copy of WWZ. Just saying ;)

Interesting........
If memory serves you said I was no longer your 2nd favorite on the thread & that hurt me. It really did. Then you said I'm on your banned list (even though you never give anything away) which made me think I should reciprocate. Hmmmm..........

Is Carkey still your new 2nd favorite?

Advertisement

TheWolverine
Peanut

Liked in: 0 post

Postby TheWolverine » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Interesting........
If memory serves you said I was no longer your 2nd favorite on the thread & that hurt me. It really did. Then you said I'm on your banned list (even though you never give anything away) which made me think I should reciprocate. Hmmmm..........

Is Carkey still your new 2nd favorite?

Who's Carkey?

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:16 am

TheWolverine wrote:Who's Carkey?

That's more like it! Your 3rd dibs will be entered into consideration and perhaps GWAC can be the impartial decider if it comes to 3rd dibs deliberations.
(Bangs Gavel)

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:29 am

davevh84 wrote:
Exactly!!!! The dinner and a movie code from the ice cream bars. Vader has a long memory. I like that. Vader has spelling skills too. Blu-ray Home Theatre

Yep! I have an annoyingly accurate memory which makes me unable to forget really anything usually (cough, cough TheWolverine cough) anyway I'm still waiting on Sarahroo so possibly by morning I'll hear something from her so World War Z's code destiny will most likely be decided early tomorrow.

I do remember TheDevilMan getting the DC of World War Z from GWAC but I thought he said something about not redeeming it in hopes of getting a UV for it which if Sarahroo passes on the UV he will then have a chance at.

So anyway I'm off to bed. Goodnight all & thanks again Dave!

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 17 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:34 am

davevh84 wrote:Anyone in here ? I have a code to give.

:smt026
:smt006

TheWolverine
Peanut

Liked in: 0 post

Postby TheWolverine » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:39 am

davevh84 wrote:Anyone in here ? I have a code to give.

Me :)

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Liked in: 603 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:44 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yep! I have an annoyingly accurate memory which makes me unable to forget really anything usually (cough, cough TheWolverine cough) anyway I'm still waiting on Sarahroo so possibly by morning I'll hear something from her so World War Z's code destiny will most likely be decided early tomorrow.

I do remember TheDevilMan getting the DC of World War Z from GWAC but I thought he said something about not redeeming it in hopes of getting a UV for it which if Sarahroo passes on the UV he will then have a chance at.

So anyway I'm off to bed. Goodnight all & thanks again Dave!

Sarahroo always prefers the UV copy. That will leave you with the iTunes copy, which TheDevilMan already has. Shouldn't the wealth be spread around? Not necessarily to TheWolverine, but someone. :P Knowing how nice Sarahroo is, she'll probably feel pressured into not taking the UV copy. She should definitely take it.

If I can be serious for a moment. I would actually prefer if people didn't take my codes just to trade them around in the future. If you don't want the iTunes copy than just wait for the UV to pop back up again. Someone else could have really wanted that iTunes copy and have watched it by now. This is not directed at one person, but everyone. Just take the codes that you really want for now on or I'll give all my future codes to TheWolverine.

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Postby EvilOne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 am

davevh84 wrote:???? Is that my old friend "Evil" from some other site or some other world ?

Couldn't resist paying a visit to this world. Heard there was fun things taking place.

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Postby EvilOne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:07 am

davevh84 wrote:
I thought that you were a "Ninja", Now you're a blue M&M ?

You spoiled the surprise. :lol:

:deadpool

theDevilman
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:56 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sarahroo always prefers the UV copy. That will leave you with the iTunes copy, which TheDevilMan already has. Shouldn't the wealth be spread around? Not necessarily to TheWolverine, but someone. :P Knowing how nice Sarahroo is, she'll probably feel pressured into not taking the UV copy. She should definitely take it.

If I can be serious for a moment. I would actually prefer if people didn't take my codes just to trade them around in the future. If you don't want the iTunes copy than just wait for the UV to pop back up again. Someone else could have really wanted that iTunes copy and have watched it by now. This is not directed at one person, but everyone. Just take the codes that you really want for now on or I'll give all my future codes to TheWolverine.
That being said, maybe i should re-offer up my iTunes WWZ. :( I was sitting on redeeming it until the last minute before watching it tomorrow or Sunday night in case a UV came along.

We still plan to watch it which is why i took what i could get. But watching iTunes proves difficult because of our setup and device support. Hence my reasoning. :( Like i said, we still are going to watch it. I was just hoping for the better option for us before we did. But i feel kind of crappy about it now.

P.S. To also get serious for a moment. I am new here, obviously. I feel like i was driven away from a place of page stalking hoarders with little scruples in many cases. There was always this aggressive mentality of being the fastest and sitting on pages for codes. I went back months worth of posts in that place and saw many, many people trying for codes and only the same small handful actually getting them. I've seen cheating where people would edit their posts in order to win just so they could be the fastest to quote and then edit to fit the conditions of winning. And seen many banned for even suggesting that it could be done better. (You can read my entire rant from the link in my sig, i'll move on.)

My point is... I just want to say that this place is so much the opposite. Fun games, friendly conversation, welcoming members, i could go on. The fact that morality is even a topic of discussion when it comes to sharing is so refreshing. It seems we should have all learned the finer points of this in grade school. And yet, the fact that it is refreshing to me now, shows that is not always the case.

I know my sarcastic sense of humor does not always translate and without hearing my implied tone, i can come of as facetious or flippant. The fact that i am still welcomed here and feel at home is wonderful.

So at the risk of sounding even more corny than i already have, i thank all of you. :)

/end of corny speech. (sorry for the book above)
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

theDevilman
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:58 am

Oh, last chance for those Paranormal Activity 3 codes (plus XML) before i put them away for a while. Still no takers?
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Liked in: 603 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 am

Keep the iTunes code I gave you. I just think Sarahroo should be able to take the UV if she wants it. Afterall she doesn't have a code at all for World War Z. If you manage to come down with a UV copy before you redeem the digital copy then just let me give the digital copy away again. All is good.

theDevilman
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:18 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Keep the iTunes code I gave you. I just think Sarahroo should be able to take the UV if she wants it. Afterall she doesn't have a code at all for World War Z. If you manage to come down with a UV copy before you redeem the digital copy then just let me give the digital copy away again. All is good.

Sounds wonderful. :)

-theDevilman

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 156 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yeah! Just like old times!!!!
I won a Dave contest!!!!

Good job buddy. :drunk

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 156 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:56 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Thanks! The mystery vudu code was for Scenic Route so I'm pretty happy about that! I wanted to see that one.

Thanks Dave! Much appreciated!

I already have World War Z so I have a message out to Sarahroo who put me in the right mindset as to what Dave was looking for so if she wants WWZ in either format, 1st choice goes to her. Next up is DevilMan for guessing 1963 which prompted Dave to give out the hint I needed. If both members already have the movie or have no interest etc... I'll offer it up or whatever format is left for anyone who wants it on the forum.

Thanks again Dave! Fun contest!

I have WWZ already and just watched it yesterday. Through the excitement of the last couple days, you all must have forgotten that I tried to also give away wWZ iTunes but it had already been redeemed off the code I bought. Thanks anyway. I just wanted in on the guessing game!!!! :-D

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum