Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 219 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Ice T's song Cop Killer sung as a duet with Robin Williams?
From the album "F the police live in Hawaii"?
Last edited by VaderTheTrader on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 25 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:09 pm

davevh84 wrote:Clue #5

imagesCA4PDER9.jpg

Man of steel?
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

carkey
cheese

Liked in: 41 posts

Postby carkey » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUO_5EALZo ... UO_5EALZoM

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 55 posts

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
You're welcome.

TheDevilMan is 99% sure he did not use the DC given to him by GWAC & is supposed to get back to me.

GiveWarAChance wrote:A. How does someone not know if they redeemed a code or not?

B. Shouldn't it take ten seconds to find out if you redeemed the code or not?

C. I don't remember if I have codes to share today or not.

VaderTheTrader wrote:Well TheDevilMan just messaged me like 6 times but was 21 minutes late from my tentative deadline even though imposed only because he said he'd get back to me in an hour or two and did not plus his 1% chance that he used the DC given to him by GWAC.

Too bad. Apparently today is his 2 year old's birthday but at least he still has WWZ on iTunes then and as I said before you can stream it without downloading by hooking a laptop to your TV and playing the film through iTunes.

I had a crazy day and so i'm just now getting caught up here. This actually seems a little hurtful. :( This is going to seem like a ton to post over such a tiny thing. But i just want to clear it up now so no one makes any false assumptions. I am very appreciative of this place and say it a lot. But want to clear this up completely. :(

A. 99% is as sure as almost anyone can get about anything. (I take a scientific approach on most things.) And 99% is pretty damn sure. :?

B. I was not home most of the day. All of my messaging was done via crappy cell phone until i got home and was too late.

Vader was amazing for offering it to me but just to clear things up...

With Vader's permission, here is one of the messages i sent him that i think clears everything up. I am sad that i feel i need to post this, though.

Originally Posted by thedevilman
Hey, sorry about the mix up earlier. I re-read everything and i thought i was vague on the time but i can see how you took it as more of a specific time. I was very confident that the code hadn't been used which i why i sad i was 99% sure. I just wanted to be absolutely certain out of fairness. I guess i was just too slow. :(

We were super busy today so it took just a little longer than i had thought. Had a football game for my oldest son at 8am, then a soccer game for the middle child, then photos for the birthday girl, then shopping for the party, then home to set up, then the party.

I asked it it was ok in my first reply and was watching my phone for the ok. Since no email notifications came through with a reply, i thought i was good for while.

Anyhow, not that it is a big deal. It was just important to me that you know that i wasn't blowing you off. I was half super busy and delayed, and half waiting for a reply with the ok.

In any case, it's too late now. But it's all good and i really appreciate you thinking of me. :)

Oh, our old laptop doesn't have hdmi. I usually use it to redeem codes on and the kids use it to watch movies on sometimes. When we watch movies with the whole family, though, we have to use the old desktop computer in my office that i use for work. I normally keep iTunes off of the desktop but will re-install it for these occasional times. I have to unhook the whole thing and bring into the living room. And the computer doesn't always recognize the TV as a valid video output which means 10-30 minutes of dinking around to get the video to show on the TV, lol. It's a bit of a pain but it works when we have no other options. Whereas the Xbox has Flixster and Vudu. That's why i go for UV but take iTunes if i don't have another option.

Again, i am still thrilled that we have any version at all. Just explaining so you knew that it wasn't that we just like UV more. Just a difficult setup.

Sorry for the long explanation. It's just important to me that you know i wasn't blowing you off and that i wasn't just being picky about iTunes vs UV.

I really do thank you very much for thinking of me. I guess i should have just communicated better. Sorry about that. :(
Looking for Rocket Raccoon #1 and Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 digital comics.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 pm

davevh84 wrote:Clue #6

imagesCA3URUWV.jpg

I was looking for house of pain or everlast songs with don knotts in it but to no avail

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Everlast – God Wanna?
Looking for Rocket Raccoon #1 and Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 digital comics.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 pm

davevh84 wrote:I'll wait for Vader to respond to this before I post the next clue. :?

Oh if you mean TheDevilMan I've been messaging him back and forth literally 10 times now. He's just trying to clear up what people on the thread might have thought about him.
My updates were clear as to what he messaged me earlier so not really much more to say on my part. I gave Sarahroo first call, him second, he said he wanted the uv but I placed it on the condition that he offered up the Unused DC given to him by GWAC which he was 99% sure he hadn't used. He then said he'd get back to me in 1 or 2 hours. He was given 3 hours. That plus the fact that he already had a code for it and my continual postings on outhouse caused me to then passover him which only seemed logical given the circumstances and the fact I gave him more time then asked for.
Not much more I can say
A bit too much drama for giving away codes makes me feel as though I'm on the other forum......

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:47 pm

We're more than all good. I was thrilled just to be considered. I just wanted everyone else to know what the dealio was so no one made any false assumptions. :(

When i feel like there was less than ideal communication and i was responsible, i just want to clear things up quickly. Not meant to be drama. I just tend to over-clarify just to be safe. Especially when the miss-communication was my fault.

Thank you again Vader. :)

-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 pm

And now back to our regularly scheduled program!

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:50 pm

:band

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Theo Rossi?

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm

July 21?

-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 pm

davevh84 wrote:
No, that's not it

How about a verbal hint? Category? Person place or thing type Jeopardy clue?

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Ben Affleck?

Chuckie in Good Will Hunting also with Robin Williams & previously played Superman (explanation of line of thinking)

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 25 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 pm

davevh84 wrote:Clue #7

imagesCA2JP03E.jpg

John Ritter?
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

leave a comment with facebook