Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9258
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 264 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Advertisement

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69116
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 393 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:02 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69116
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 393 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 19930
Likes: 147 posts
Liked in: 234 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:47 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 19930
Likes: 147 posts
Liked in: 234 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69116
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 393 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69116
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 393 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9488
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:26 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

Advertisement