Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

hellmutt
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 35 posts

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby hellmutt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:41 am

davevh84 wrote:Which role on a popular tv show did jon cryer audition for but didn't get?

Chandler Bing

Advertisement

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby bazdaman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:44 am

hellmutt wrote:
Chandler Bing

Oh I knew the answer to this question :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 83 posts

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 am

davevh84 wrote:
It's a UV/VUDU/Flixster Code

And, I'd love the UV if it's a handout. lol ;) Please and thank you. :)
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am

Can't be Chandler. He was supposedly "offered" an audition but never actually had one because of scheduling conflicts.

-edit-
Didn't see the winner, already. My bad.
Last edited by theDevilman on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 am

-edit-
Oops, forget it.

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 am

Cryer auditioned for the role of Gaius Baltar on the Sci-Fi Channel's reimagined Battlestar Galactica

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:59 am

davevh84 wrote:
We have a winner!!!!

imagesCA1SBDOQ.jpg

Technically, he never auditioned. ;)

But congrats hellmutt. :)

P.S. Didn't even see there was already a winner until just now or i would have stopped guessing, lol. Doh!

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:03 am

bazdaman wrote:
Oh I knew the answer to this question :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ha! I missed every post after this one. Guess i took too long with my response and then just kept replying without looking agian. :oops:

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:17 am

Videotape. But it arrived late.

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:19 am

It arrived late so it was never seen. So technically, he never auditioned. Unless you include that he auditioned to a camera without an audience. But i see what you mean. ;)

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

I know this topic is for movies but i have two 11 oz free Shutterfly Photo Mug codes if anyone wants one or both. They expire in the next few days.

Offer good for one free 11 ounce mug at shutterfly.com. Offer valid for one time redemption per billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

But if you have a second address you can ship to, you can just create a second account.

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 am

Would love it if that's ok? Thank you!

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 am

davevh84 wrote:
PM Sent

Thank you so much! And thank you hellmutt, also. :)

-theDevilman

hellmutt
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 35 posts

Postby hellmutt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 am

theDevilman wrote:Thank you so much! And thank you hellmutt, also. :)

Not a problem, I was hoping it was HDX code but unfortunately was just SD, which I already had :)

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 118 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 pm

hellmutt wrote:
Chandler Bing

Cryer auditioned for Friends? I had no idea.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum