Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:02 am

I am probably going to play GTA all day... on Vicodin, thanks to a root canal I just had. Gonna be a good day.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 am

I reckon I can cram about eight cups of tea into my busy day of doing nothing, nine if I try.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 am

Pizza Dog wrote:Working all day :(

11am - 10pm shift. SUUUUUUCKS!!!

Got the flu real bad too, so customers may be best NOT TO expect the BEST of Customer Service from me Today :-( :x :smt013

To top it off. I have to wait 25-minutes after my shift ends for a bus home. So won't get home till about 11pm. Then I have it all to do again Tomorrow. :evil:

Ha ha!! Ok, I sound very depressing. I'll stop now.

Hope you all have a better Weekend ahead!?! :-D :-D

My last day off was Tuesday. My next one is next Saturday. Also, pulled something in my lower back yesterday at work. Up until 1am playing Skyrim, woken at 7 by the delightful squawling of a hungry toddler.

Fuck this weekend. But on the bright side: next weekend is the Bacon Festival!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:38 pm

My friends got really wasted last night. We dressed up and went to the grad students lounge. It was weak as fuck. We came home and ordered pizza.

I just cleaned a bit. Now I'm downloading my readings for the week.

Diversity in the classroom!

Pizza Dog

FROGMAN

Postby Pizza Dog » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
But on the bright side: next weekend is the Bacon Festival!

There's a BACON FESTIVAL??? :shock: :shock: :smt007

As in... Bacon... you eat?? :smt017 :smt102

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Waiting for somebody to install a new oven/stove, needed a break from peanut butter & jelly or takeout pizza, walked the frozen food aisle of the local grocery store.

I Believe I Can Fly was playing over the intercom, it was almost a depressing enough tableau to completely neutralize my appetite.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

College Football (way to go UGA)
New Scribblenauts game
BBQ and Octoberfest
And the day will be perfect if Wisconsin wins tonight.

Pizza Dog

FROGMAN

Postby Pizza Dog » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:19 am

Work again Today. Finish at 3pm though, so not too bad.

Then it's a night in catching up on the USA Shows I've downloaded. :D :D

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 am

So, we drove about 70 miles north tonight to Ukiah for Phoenix's final cheerleading game. Staying at the comfort inn. Nice to have a room with air conditioning (we don't really have that in the bay area, as it doesn't get that hot), and they supposedly have a nice hot breakfast buffet. First time we've stayed in a hotel like this with the kids.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 am

Hungover. Great gig last night and Thor tonight.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:14 am

I was watching something on Netflix when suddenly it cut out and--I swear to God--this horrible picture of I think it was Miley Cyrus just froze on the screen. Along with some bizarre icons. Even after unplugging the netflix player it wouldn't let me back in so I reset the entire network and reconfigured all the settings from scratch and just got back on after some initial fudgery.

I'm guessing my wifi compatible player got attacked somehow, but I'm not sure it did much besides advertise Miley Cyrus looking like an ass.

Yep, I just found the pic online, NSFW. Not that it matters, but this is what froze on my TV:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos ... Will-Visit

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 am

Victorian Squid wrote:I was watching something on Netflix when suddenly it cut out and--I swear to God--this horrible picture of I think it was Miley Cyrus just froze on the screen. Along with some bizarre icons. Even after unplugging the netflix player it wouldn't let me back in so I reset the entire network and reconfigured all the settings from scratch and just got back on after some initial fudgery.

I'm guessing my wifi compatible player got attacked somehow, but I'm not sure it did much besides advertise Miley Cyrus looking like an ass.

Yep, I just found the pic online, NSFW. Not that it matters, but this is what froze on my TV:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos ... Will-Visit

:lol:

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 am

Supposed to go to a friend's place for dinner, but it's been a long week and I'm wiped out. Think I'm going to fix a nice meal and chill out in front of the TV once we've got the hellions to bed. Dull, I know, but I cherish my quiet evenings these days.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

:lol:

Laugh it up, fudgeball. :x

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
Laugh it up, fudgeball. :x

:x