Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

the most controversial story of all time

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 am

Ok, so I checked this out. I have no idea what was going on, but it did keep me swiping the pages I suppose. :)

Does it go on forever? Is it loading the images randomly?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 am

dreaming wrote:Hello Everybody!

I'm still around, every now and then I check back. I like to get around to posting 10 comments but I've been really busy, with work and my other projects. I'm going to make an effort. I understand the 10 comment limit, spam, etc.

Anyway, I am, shamelessly, going for web search optimization, the sentence, the most controversial story of all time. Visit if you can, dreaming hill 123.

I believe in dreaming hill.

90 paintings. And I'm in the process of adding a few more. Check back ever so often.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

I have faith in you that you can reach 10 comments. Just look at Losty for your inspiration. He was able to achieve his goal in just over an hour. You can do it!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 am

I was hoping that this meant that Vertigo was collecting all of The Dreaming
now I'm sad
:cry:

Aeon Flux

Steroid User

Postby Aeon Flux » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Ok, so I checked this out. I have no idea what was going on, but it did keep me swiping the pages I suppose. :)

Does it go on forever? Is it loading the images randomly?

Would you agree that it's the most controversial story of all time?

xshane666x

Mad Hatter

Postby xshane666x » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 am

OK....so I bit.. And ummmmm I'm going to use a controversial word to describe it....RETARDED.

It looks like the things my friends and I made on Mario Paint as a child.

Our mario paint film, "Batman Let's Loose" was far more controversial....

It was an aged Batman tired of the world he's saved, who was fat, drunk, and had a beard (and then not from frame to frame! Oooooh controversial), that went around taking his frustrations out on innocent peoples faces and genitals, then also fucked a Vampire lady (unknown to him at the time as he thought her just a regular slutty broad) in a XXX theatre. Imagine his surprise!

In the extra controversial version, Batman had beastial sex with a Buffalos behind so hard that the poor Beast exploded....

How's that for controversial, Mr. Dreaming Hill?

Tor_Hershman

luchadore

Postby Tor_Hershman » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Just 'cause I investigate before I critique...I went to the page. It's a cartoon girl, at about my level of cartooning ability (really crappy), then more pics, each more boring than the last.
I couldn't make it through; it was 100% tediousness personified, as far as I got.

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 pm

dreaming wrote:Hello Everybody!

I'm still around, every now and then I check back. I like to get around to posting 10 comments but I've been really busy, with work and my other projects. I'm going to make an effort. I understand the 10 comment limit, spam, etc.

Anyway, I am, shamelessly, going for web search optimization, the sentence, the most controversial story of all time. Visit if you can, dreaming hill 123.

I believe in dreaming hill.

90 paintings. And I'm in the process of adding a few more. Check back ever so often.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

Just to clarify, as I can tell that your English, or at least skill of understanding, isn't very great. Several people already told you what they thought about this. But now I shall, because it's pretty entertaining.

Most "controversial?" No, more like most "confusing." The only thing this picture book is missing is Salad Fingers. I mean, he'd fit perfectly. I honestly thought it was some kind of joke at first with the water colors and happy children, but then you have a blue puppy that can bite through locks and a dead baby, with some kind of various forms of what I can only assume is purgatory. My final thoughts are, after looking at that, I felt like I just did LSD. That is all.

GoryPumpkinToby

Birdman

Postby GoryPumpkinToby » Thu May 23, 2013 12:39 am

Funny, I'm already starting to do 10 posts tonight so i can post info on my book I'm working on. :P But I would love to hear more about this "controversial" stuff too! I love taboo stuff! I look forward to seeing it whenever you get it posted!

tdellaringa

Whippersnapper

Postby tdellaringa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 am

Apparently the most controversial story can't even be shown. :D

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 am

Poor kid. All excited about a project that was probably a big deal for him or her and then made the mistake of looking for some sort of validation online, lol. Welcome to the internet kid. :smt102

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 am

and how about a link here?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:32 pm

http://www.dreaminghill.com/index

Why does the blue dog have super powers ?

Nobama

Postby Nobama » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Is this story about a tuna melt?

leave a comment with facebook