Tuesday, July 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Makes Strong Bid for Stupidest Cover of the Year Award

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:They're always throwing Bananas at Black players in Football, esp when they're taking a throw-in or corner. :smt013 :smt013

They (meaning some 'fans') then make Monkey noises whilst doing it . Hence the whole 'Kick Racism out of Football' slogan we have going on. 8)

I know that, read/heard/saw the stories. It happens in hockey too.

But it's such a stupid act. If anything, it shows who the monkeys are and sure is not the players.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:26 pm

But monkeys like bananas!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 pm

The other day my white friend showed me how to open a banana like a monkey. It was a beautifully reverse racist moment.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:39 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:
I know that, read/heard/saw the stories. It happens in hockey too.

But it's such a stupid act. If anything, it shows who the monkeys are and sure is not the players.

So you're suggesting that racists are perhaps morons?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 am

Zero wrote:
So you're suggesting that racists are perhaps morons?

Yeah. Sometimes there is no perhaps, they are morons.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:39 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:But it's such a stupid act. If anything, it shows who the monkeys are and sure is not the players.

Do you run into a lot of examples of racism that make the perpetrator appear smart?

leave a comment with facebook