Friday, July 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I'm Liking What DC is Doing With Vertigo Right Now

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Punchy wrote:Soo... not a boob, valid reasons all round!


Shunning a multi-eisner winning book = automatic boob.

Fairest and American Vampire rock as well.

Hab
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:30 pm

habitual wrote:
Shunning a multi-eisner winning book = automatic boob.

Fairest and American Vampire rock as well.

Hab


I was reading American Vampire, but it's on hiatus!
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm

The Wake has been great. And Astro City.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Punchy wrote:Soo... not a boob, valid reasons all round!



I say this before it gets out of hand, no reasons you have are ever going to be valid for anyone here.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 am

guitarsmashley wrote:

I say this before it gets out of hand, no reasons you have are ever going to be valid for anyone here.


Wrong. I disagree with him, but his reasons are valid. Dismissing everything he ever says out of hand on the strength of old internet disagreements made on an old, dead board when he was still in his teens, however, has little to no validity and is kind of tired and boring.

I mean, we're all grown-ups here, right?
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:51 am

nietoperz wrote:I mean, we're all grown-ups here, right?


This is by far the dumbest post ever made on the Outhouse.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:23 am

Zero wrote:
This is by far the dumbest post ever made on the Outhouse.


Just call me Pollyanna.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:31 am

nietoperz wrote:
Just call me Pollyanna.


Ok, Pollyanna.
User avatar

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 am

"If you don't read this book you're an idiot."

:lol:
User avatar

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 am

nietoperz wrote:
Just call me Pollyanna.

already do
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 am

nietoperz wrote:
Wrong. I disagree with him, but his reasons are valid. Dismissing everything he ever says out of hand on the strength of old internet disagreements made on an old, dead board when he was still in his teens, however, has little to no validity and is kind of tired and boring.

I mean, we're all grown-ups here, right?



As this point, this post was not meant to start a fight it was merely that no one here, as has been shown in the past will ever accept as any kind of valid reason on Punchy's taste.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 am

guitarsmashley wrote:

As this point, this post was not meant to start a fight it was merely that no one here, as has been shown in the past will ever accept as any kind of valid reason on Punchy's taste.


This is true. But Punchy is often righter than most.
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
This is true. But Punchy is often righter than most.


Only insofar as he's British and clearly still "protected".

Hab
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:22 am

habitual wrote:
Only insofar as he's British and clearly still "protected".

Hab



Let's take Fables for instance. Clearly Fables sucks, and Punchy is right, because I don't read it. I tried. I read the first trade a few years ago. Also tried fairest. Boring.
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

Let's take Fables for instance. Clearly Fables sucks, and Punchy is right, because I don't read it. I tried. I read the first trade a few years ago. Also tried fairest. Boring.


You and Punch:

Image

Hab

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 27 guests