Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 368 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 am

And now an Anaconda Vice, another Tenzan speciality. :)

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 am

Yeah, the pace has picked up nicely now. :)

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 am

Okada retains the title.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 am

Overall, I'd say this show wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be, but it was still well worth the price I payed for it.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm

As noted this weekend, Ryback did an interview and mentioned that Goldberg will be brought back to WWE and Ryback will eventually defeat him. In response to that statement, Goldberg tweeted:

“Good luck with that…”

- We’ve been covering WWE’s cryptic photos and tweets that seem to refer to The Undertaker’s return. WWE’s latest cryptic message mentions legendary comic book writer Todd McFarlane, best known for creating Spawn. Besides writing comic books, McFarlane also produces toys and owns an animation studio. No word yet on what he will be doing with The Undertaker but here is WWE’s latest message with a shot of Taker’s glove:

“@Todd_McFarlane will soon give rise to an icon. #RestinPieces”

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 113 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Bianco wrote:As noted this weekend, Ryback did an interview and mentioned that Goldberg will be brought back to WWE and Ryback will eventually defeat him. In response to that statement, Goldberg tweeted:

“Good luck with that…”

- We’ve been covering WWE’s cryptic photos and tweets that seem to refer to The Undertaker’s return. WWE’s latest cryptic message mentions legendary comic book writer Todd McFarlane, best known for creating Spawn. Besides writing comic books, McFarlane also produces toys and owns an animation studio. No word yet on what he will be doing with The Undertaker but here is WWE’s latest message with a shot of Taker’s glove:

I wonder how happy Mattel is gonna be with this.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 85 posts

Postby misac » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Pro Wrestling NOAH's Naomichi Marufuji has come out. I'm assuming he's challenging Nakamura for the title. That match will be something to look forward to. :)

Oh man! That's one not to miss.

Speaking of the NJPW PPV, did they have English commentators? I heard they were going to add the option to have it in different languages.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Bianco wrote:As noted this weekend, Ryback did an interview and mentioned that Goldberg will be brought back to WWE and Ryback will eventually defeat him. In response to that statement, Goldberg tweeted:

“Good luck with that…”

Maybe he's going to do covers for their dumb comics.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:55 pm

misac wrote:

Speaking of the NJPW PPV, did they have English commentators? I heard they were going to add the option to have it in different languages.

This was an idea misreported by Dave Meltzer.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:13 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
This was an idea misreported by Dave Meltzer.

I was curious how they would do but much prefer the Japanese guys.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 pm

misac wrote:

Not as far as I know. The version I watched had the usual Japanese commentary and I didn't see any option for an alternate broadcast.

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 360 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 am

I know most folks don't watch RAW much anymore, or at least don't post about it, but I did watch a little bit of it last night. While there were a few bright spots, The Rhodes vs McMahons, which may be the best constructed and built story line that I have seen since the mid 80's, there were way more eye rolling and cringe worthy moments on the show. The absolute worst was the debut of the Matadors with the midget in the bull suit. I don't even know how to describe how bad that was. My wife was watching with me and she felt embarrassed for them, and politely asked me to please "turn that shit off" :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:30 am

Thunderstruck wrote:I know most folks don't watch RAW much anymore, or at least don't post about it, but I did watch a little bit of it last night. While there were a few bright spots, The Rhodes vs McMahons, which may be the best constructed and built story line that I have seen since the mid 80's, there were way more eye rolling and cringe worthy moments on the show. The absolute worst was the debut of the Matadors with the midget in the bull suit. I don't even know how to describe how bad that was. My wife was watching with me and she felt embarrassed for them, and politely asked me to please "turn that shit off" :lol:

I the Matadores but they are way out of place.

The Shield match was good of course. And I liked Heyman proposing to Ryback. :D

goof
crash test dummy

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Nerf Weapons Master

Postby goof » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:The absolute worst was the debut of the Matadors with the midget in the bull suit.

JBL saying, "I've got to get one of those." about the bull midget was the best part.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:11 pm

goof wrote:
JBL saying, "I've got to get one of those." about the bull midget was the best part.

JBL was the best part of that match. I didn't like this gimmick when they put Tito in all those years ago, I understand the kiddie PG thing with the mini bull, the only hope I would have for this gimmick is if they brought back tito as a manager or adviser, he was always a favorite of mine.

Paul E. always does a great job, I like this feud with Punk, as well as Rhodes vs. McMahon, anything that would bring goldie back into the fold

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum