Advertisement

Legend of Korra/Nick Toons Update; "Error" Lingers as Nick Gives Show New Time

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

Legend of Korra/Nick Toons Update; "Error" Lingers as Nick Gives Show New Time

Postby LOLtron » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Legend of Korra/Nick Toons Update;

Nickelodeon finally gives Legend of Korra fans an update on the show's new time slot, but the "error" continues.

What has been a fire for many fans of Legend of Korra, when this reporter noticed the sudden schedule and channel jump earlier this week. Finally earlier today, Nickelodeon tweeted this at least acknowledging a change in time for the show:

The new time hasn't been added by Zap 2 It and Comcast schedules yet, though the later is now listed as TBD (To Be Determined) during 6 pm thru 8 pm. So it's safe to assume Comcast is updating their guide as we speak.

HOWEVER as you will also notice the "error" remains unchanged with both. The Legend of Korra episode 6-8 ("Beginnings Part 2" is now listed on October 12) as still airing on Nick Toons. We'll continue to keep you updated on the story if either site fixes the error or if Nick adds anything else.

Or they give false info as they did two days ago like so:

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

SporkBot
Post Whore

Liked in: 216 posts
Title: Stupidity Immolator

Re: Legend of Korra/Nick Toons Update;

Postby SporkBot » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 am

Yeah, I noticed something was weird on my DVR; Korra was scheduled to record at the 7:30pm slot, but so was the show in it's place at 6pm.

Wonder if there's a chance that the NickToons move pertains to Season 2 episodes that have already aired...hey, just holding out hope, is all.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 184 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Re: Legend of Korra/Nick Toons Update;

Postby Zechs » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 am

SporkBot wrote:Yeah, I noticed something was weird on my DVR; Korra was scheduled to record at the 7:30pm slot, but so was the show in it's place at 6pm.

Wonder if there's a chance that the NickToons move pertains to Season 2 episodes that have already aired...hey, just holding out hope, is all.

Interestingly, new episodes on Nick Toons end on Tuesday. October 15 with a repeat of Episode 1 of the show.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum