Monday, September 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Wanna feel old?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Eminem's daughter was crowned Homecomming queen at her high school. She's 17.

CLINTON TOWNSHIP — The daughter of rap superstar Eminem has been crowned homecoming queen at her suburban Detroit high school, accompanied by her mother but with her famous father out of the spotlight.

The Macomb Daily of Mount Clemens says that 17-year-old Hailie Scott received the honor Friday at Chippewa Valley High School’s stadium in Macomb County’s Clinton Township.

The newspaper says Scott’s mother Kim Scott was introduced with her, while Eminem didn’t appear publicly.

Chippewa Valley school board President George Sobah says he can’t confirm reports that Eminem was with school officials in the cafeteria so he could see the event.

Eminem was born as Marshall Mathers and grew up in Macomb County.

http://www.freep.com/article/20131006/NEWS04/310060171/Eminem-shuns-spotlight-as-daughter-is-crowned-homecoming-queen-in-Clinton-Township

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm constantly reminded of how old I am getting and how fast life goes by.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Jesus.

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:32 pm

well he did have her at 14 years ... :) ... no idea really
btw what's Moby up to these days?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Remember all that hubbub when Ah-nuld was elected Governator of CullyFornya?

That happened 10 years ago today.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 pm

My buddy lives in Clinton township.

Funny that they call it a suburb of detroit :lol: It's like 30 minutes out of detroit by highway. :smt102

It's a pretty nice community, we had dinner at the B-dubbs at CT downtown one night and it was pretty nice. Super nice waitress too.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Phft!

You sir are no Starlord. Starlord has made it an evil hobby of his to make me feel old on FB. He's done it so much that I've learned to hit him back with... with... :cry: THAT MAN PWNS ME WITH IT!!! THAT DAMN MEANY!!!! :smt089

Also, what makes me feel old is seeing not one building go up and much later torn down... but seeing it a second time in the same location.

That and remembering a time when there was no internet, no cellphones and hot women looked like this...

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm

How about... the original Pink Ranger is 43 years old?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 pm

HNutz wrote:How about... the original Pink Ranger is 43 years old?

Yeah, that would do it. :-(

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm

HNutz wrote:How about... the original Pink Ranger is 43 years old?

:|

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

muddyglass

dr. strangelove

Postby muddyglass » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

there's nothing wrong with growing old.

after watching so many students tapping away on smartphones while theoretically getting an education, i actually feel relieved having some distance between myself and the youth of today. the young people are just missing something...

(spoken like an old fogey! :P )

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 pm

I'm so old... I can remember when Star Wars was only one film...

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:I'm so old... I can remember when Star Wars was only one film...

damn you is old. and Canadian. Thats two horrible things.

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 am

muddyglass wrote:there's nothing wrong with growing old.

after watching so many students tapping away on smartphones while theoretically getting an education, i actually feel relieved having some distance between myself and the youth of today. the young people are just missing something...

(spoken like an old fogey! :P )

this,they get the shitty music and bands,we got the better cartoons over all ;)

leave a comment with facebook