Monday, August 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Infinity #3 (This is when the heavens turned Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm

I really liked this issue, especially the ending. :)

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Stephen Day wrote:As far as The Avengers being based in space after Infinity is over

Marvel has already announced that Robinson's new series for them will feature the Invaders out in space

That's just the first storyline, though.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
]
James Robinson: I should stress, the Kree are a threat in the first arc. The team will face other threats after that. I like to think that sometimes, the team will be the Invaders of the title, taking the fight to the enemy. Other times the Invaders of the title will be the foes they'll face. The Marvel Universe Earth is constantly being invaded after all; from space, from under the ground, from the sea, from other dimensions, you name it. This team will face a variety of such foes, although, yes, the Kree will definitely be a recurring threat.

This Invaders sounds like it'll be dealing with more than just space. It won't stop the Avengers from having a more cosmic agenda.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 pm

habitual wrote:
The Starbrand wasn't a captive the last I saw, he was blowing up a builder ship, all by himself.

Face it, you have at least three, possibly as many as five depending on Carol's power fluctuations, Herald power level members of the team. Even the builders the elves have said they shouldn't be that powerful.

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that they can't keep everyone on the team.

Hab

Apparently, they will keep everyone on the team.

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-news-stand/nycc-oversaturwhat-hickman-and-spencer-launch-avengers-world-t97630-30.html

leave a comment with facebook