Advertisement

DC Did Something Right Today: Stephanie Brown to Return

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 344 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: DC Did Something Right Today: Stephanie Brown to Return

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Zechs wrote:
Unlike listing hundreds of ways to support your theory then go detail on each and every post trying to showcase your way is better. Or appear in threads egging for a fight. Yes, that is less productive debate on comics. I'm glad you realized what you're becoming. :P

"100s of ways" ? God, you're all about exaggerations today, aren't you Pookie ? :lol:
You were the one who listed some very specific, and potentially erroneous, statements to support your POV. I just took the time and effort to address each one in a logical and factual manner to support my view.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

Herald
biny little tird

Liked in: 312 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Zechs wrote:

You truly have become the anti-Herald with this post, you know that right? You're now posting just like Herald and doing the exact same mannerisms, but you're Pro DC. :smt017 Clearly the anti-Herald. I mean I'm gonna respond to this, but I can't help but notice this fact before I respond.

Every Darkwing Duck has to have a Negaduck. 8)

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 344 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 pm

I can pull off wearing red but not yellow :P
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Herald
biny little tird

Liked in: 312 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I can pull off wearing red but not yellow :P

:lol:

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 207 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:37 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
"100s of ways" ? God, you're all about exaggerations today, aren't you Pookie ? :lol:
You were the one who listed some very specific, and potentially erroneous, statements to support your POV. I just took the time and effort to address each one in a logical and factual manner to support my view.

Not exaggerations, facts and theories!! From my point of view the heads of DC are run by fools who are blinded by the past and the ability to get more money. But if you want TRUE facts I could give them to you since you're so eager for them. It's just the mental toll of re-reading Gordon Barbara Gordon is harsh.

Only people blind by the truth can accept the book for what it is "just" a Barbara Gordon book. I on the other see it as an abomination. Tell me again how "clever" is it of Barbara to use dead family members against an opponent? Or every single foe she's faced in the book save James (that we know of) has faced trauma just like Barbara and decided to go the other route.

The book has been and always will be a one trick pony until a better direction and maybe editor is needed.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

David Bird
phrase IV

Liked in: 16 posts

Postby David Bird » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 pm

And maybe a better writer. There. It had to be said.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand