Advertisement

Red Lanterns #24

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 13 posts

Red Lanterns #24

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:32 pm

IGN preview

Written by: Charles Soule
Art by: Alessandro Vitti
Cover by: Stephen Segovia
32 pages
$2.99
On Sale: October 23, 2013

-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Re: Red Lanterns #24

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:56 pm

This might have been the best Red Lantern issue yet. I love what they're doing with Guy in this book and I think it needs to be the standard for him for awhile to come, but I wouldn't be surprised if he reverts back after the annual next week.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Soule definitely had fun writing this issue. There were quite a few good one-liners this issue.
I'm not so sure that Guy stops being a Red anytime soon. I seem to remember reading an interview a while back that suggested he was going to stay with the Reds. And if I'm not mistaken, Hal should have been more specific with Guy on which sector the Reds get :wink:
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Loved this panel !

-

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews