Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

All-Star Western #24 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:33 pm

All-Star Western #24 Preview

Jonah Hex is out of Arkham Asylum and in modern times. But he wasn’t discharged under normal circumstances, and he has kidnapping and murder on his record.

Source: DC Blog

ALL-STAR WESTERN #24 finds Jonah Hex out of Arkham Asylum and in modern times. But he wasn’t discharged under normal circumstances, and he has kidnapping and murder on his record. Is Hex another Gotham City hero? The public seems to look the other way when it comes to killing a few gang members …

Guest-starring John Constantine.

Written by:  Justin Gray, Jimmy Palmiotti
Art by:  Moritat
Cover by:  Leonardo Manco
32 pages
$3.99
On Sale:  October 23, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

adamiani

Helter Skelter

Postby adamiani » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:08 pm

*sigh*
Who could possibly have thought that was the right art style for that book?

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Me. I love All-Star Western. I didn't so much dig the Booster Gold issues (they weren't bad, per se, just not my faves, but this is definitely a return to form.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 pm

This issue was typical for All-Star Western (which is always... typically excellent).

Glad to see all the problems Jonah has acclimating to 2013 :lol:

Ha dno idea that certain guest star was going to pop up - I'm really liking this current arc and am in no hurry getting Jonah home.

leave a comment with facebook