Advertisement

The Once Upon A Time thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 414 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: Daddy Longlegs, Max Power

Re: The Once Upon A Time thread!

Postby outsider » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:29 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:No, I was being serious :lol: Didn't you like the FX ?
Yes, I did.
Sorry, I get confused by tone, especially in text format. :oops:
-

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 225 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Tonight's "Wonderland" episode:

"Trust Me": Alice concocts a plan to find out who she is up against; Jafar and the Red Queen have a confrontation; a flashback reveals how Alice and Cyrus fell in love.
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 381 posts

Postby HNutz » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Sayid... I mean Jafar is kind of a bad ass. 8)

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Genies and silver -- who knew ? :?
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 280 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby TS Punk » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:09 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Genies and silver -- who knew ? :?

I did thanks to Supernatural :-D

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Who do you guys think the Pied Piper will wind up being?

Someone new or a familiar face (in one way or another)?

It's Peter Pan. Surprised? Me neither. But I was hoping for something else...

But it's Pan, first starting off. He even came up with the name "Lost Boys" while talking with R-Stiltz. He already knows ALL about the Dark One and Baelfire...

Also... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

The gf thinks that might be the giant squid from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea... does that mean they're bringing in Nemo?

anywho, Gold and Neal are working together to get some magic ink from the giant squid.

Hook tells Charming to tell them that he's been poisoned, but he won't.

And now they're doing the same Lord of the Flies-esque dance that they in the beginning. Baelfire could apparently hear the magic flute that "only the lost could hear" but Henry couldn't.

And there's a magic star map, thanks to Emma.

Okay, so they're working together... Gold confronts Pan, who knows Neal is nearby and calls for him to come out. Neal comes out and shoots Pan with a crossbow. He catches the arrow (surprise, surprise) and says something like "Have you forgotten what happened last time you tried this?". Then Neal responds "Nope, that's why I didnt coat the tip." HA! That was pretty cool acually! Then immobilized Pan starts talking about a prophesy and that's the real reason Gold is there...

Supposedly "a boy will reunite me with you (Neal) but he will be my undoing." He admits that he WAS going to kill Henry but now he's here to break the cycle and do the right thing.

R-Stiltz (in the past) says Pan is immortal and that he's known him for a long time and that he's pretty dark. If Bael had been asked, he says he would have chosen his daddy.

In the present, Gold is asked "why should I trust you" and Neal asks for the dagger that can kill him. Gold told him that he sent it away with his shadow. Neal immobilized Gold and took sleeping-spell Henry. Gold warns him about going off into the woods without him. Neal does it anyway.

10 minutes left, guess we should check in with the rest of the cast. Hook tells them that only Neal can read the sky map. She says she's pissed and that she lost a lot of time with Neal (she thinks he's still dead). Snow says nothing will happen to Charming as long as she's there. Oops.

Pan recaptured Neal & Henry, implying that he let Neal escape all of those years ago.

Henry wakes up at the LotF party (actually another party) , thinks he heard his dad (still thinking he's dead) and, after Pan plays with his head a bit, can now hear the flute he couldn't hear earlier. And he starts dancing with the Lost Boys.

Next week... the shocking hook up (no pun intended?) Between Emma & Hook, as they're shown kissing and Charming says "stay away from my daughter". And I'm thinking that's the extent of it.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 287 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Peter Pan is a right bastard -- that is all.

Thank you Troy for the sig

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Not sure if the giant squid is hint of Nemo coming unless maybe he's connected to Hook somehow. Maybe he taught Hook how to be a ship captain.

In two weeks the episode title is "Ariel" so maybe Neal uses the conch to summon her to help get them off the island.
-

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Peter Pan is a right bastard -- that is all.
He may be one of the most despicable villain characters I've seen on TV in a long while.
-

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 287 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm

outsider wrote:He may be one of the most despicable villain characters I've seen on TV in a long while.

In the end he's a great villain though, because you absolutely love to hate him. :)

Thank you Troy for the sig

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:36 am

Stephen Day wrote:
In the end he's a great villain though, because you absolutely love to hate him. :)
Oh, that's exactly what I'm saying. The actor is doing a great job because I really, truly want Pan to get taken down at any moment (and I normally root for the villains on this show).
-

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 200 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:33 am

outsider wrote:Oh, that's exactly what I'm saying. The actor is doing a great job because I really, truly want Pan to get taken down at any moment (and I normally root for the villains on this show).

Yeah, but to be fair, that's cause the villains on this season usually turn out to be the heroes of the next season. There's more face-turns on this show than WWE.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Yeah, but to be fair, that's cause the villains on this season usually turn out to be the heroes of the next season. There's more face-turns on this show than WWE.
It doesn't help that Snow White is utterly annoying and Prince Charming seems worth maybe a broke dick. I know they're going to heal him, but I'm hoping he'll be a dramatic example. It would add a sense of drama to the show if a headliner could take a dirt nap (but they'd just resurrect him and we'd get more Snow, so maybe Charming should stick around, lol).
-

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:18 am

The kid who plays Pan is only 18 years old but he acts circles around some of the adults on this show 8)
-

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:48 pm

On OUATIW, Robin Hood and the Merry Men are stealing something from Malificent while Alice and her bud (Will Scarlet) are trying to get a Forget-Me-Not for the caterpillar but are captured by the Grendel.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum