Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Rumor That Michael Jordan Will Play Johnny Storm Rumored to Be Confirmed

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Rockman wrote:That's impossible they made Zardoz, there is no way that studio would release a good science fiction movie!

Zardoz WAS a good movie dammit. You can't tell me it wasn't. :cry:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Zardoz WAS a good movie dammit. You can't tell me it wasn't. :cry:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Image

How can you not respect a movie with costumes like this? How can you people not love Zardoz? :cry:

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Zardoz is awesome.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Are you guys being serious?

I watched part of it one morning, it was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen :lol: I was young though so maybe I didn't understand it.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Rockman wrote:Are you guys being serious?

I watched part of it one morning, it was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen :lol: I was young though so maybe I didn't understand it.

I thought the crying smilie after my statements would have been a big giveaway about how serious I was being. :lol:

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Does anyone think who will be the villain in the new FF movie? Despite whatever reservations I already have I hope they go with Mole Man, seeing as how he was their first super-villain. After that, Doom would be mentioned in the end credits which would make way for them to introduce him in the next one.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
How can you not respect a movie with costumes like this? How can you people not love Zardoz? :cry:

That's one bizarre costume...

leave a comment with facebook