Advertisement

Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Liked in: 16 posts
Title: Unliving Legend

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:09 am

davevh84 wrote:
I hope that you're serious about that. Because I don't feel like playing around anymore.

I have never been more serious about being serious. Seriously!

Advertisement

EvilOne
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

owl.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EvilOne
Flying Mongoose

Postby EvilOne » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 am

davevh84 wrote:
You're not amused about what? You don't take this thread seriously? I'm not here to joke around about a picture of an owl. Do you understand?

Yes! :smt041

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:27 am

People don't take Dave seriously and that's a serious problem. :smt011

EvilOne
Flying Mongoose

Postby EvilOne » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:41 am

davevh84 wrote:A Dirty Toilet pic has been viewed nearly 1 hundred times. :)

Almost 150 times now. :o

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 0 post

Postby theDevilman » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:He wants you to go. Get the hell out of here! :lol:

lol... I've already been told to go, but i'm still here. ;)

By the way, i just wrote you a small book, lol.
My freebies: http://goo.gl/cdzpsu (When i have them. Usually games.) Except movies... those i'll try to give here on the rare occasion that i have any. :)

"The have's will always loath the have-not's... Unless they can get something from them. Then they'll just fake it."

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 am

theDevilman wrote:lol... I've already been told to go, but i'm still here. ;)

By the way, i just wrote you a small book, lol.

Thank you sir. I look forward to digging into it. It's nice having another horror buff around.

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Postby theDevilman » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:10 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Thank you sir. I look forward to digging into it. It's nice having another horror buff around.

Indeed! It will be nice to finally have someone to talk with about the finer points of gore and the lesser points of sparkling vampires!
My freebies: http://goo.gl/cdzpsu (When i have them. Usually games.) Except movies... those i'll try to give here on the rare occasion that i have any. :)

"The have's will always loath the have-not's... Unless they can get something from them. Then they'll just fake it."

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 am

theDevilman wrote:Indeed! It will be nice to finally have someone to talk with about the finer points of gore and the lesser points of sparkling vampires!

I have officially kicked off my horror marathon tonight. I started with The Conjuring and Burning Bright. Tomorrow I choose between Nailbiter, Carriers, Laid To Rest and Exit Humanity. Later in the week I should have Would You Rather, We Are What We Are, Rabies, Alone With Her, Hell, The Loved Ones, and The Shrine. Three of those movies I had to import so I could watch them on blu-ray. Four of those movies are foreign language films. I don't think many people here have seen any of those movies besides The Conjuring and Carriers. :lol: Unfortunately I don't think any of those movies come with codes or I would have set you up with something.

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Postby theDevilman » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have officially kicked off my horror marathon tonight. I started with The Conjuring and Burning Bright. Tomorrow I choose between Nailbiter, Carriers, Laid To Rest and Exit Humanity. Later in the week I should have Would You Rather, We Are What We Are, Rabies, Alone With Her, Hell, The Loved Ones, and The Shrine. Three of those movies I had to import so I could watch them on blu-ray. Four of those movies are foreign language films. I don't think many people here have seen any of those movies besides The Conjuring and Carriers. :lol: Unfortunately I don't think any of those movies come with codes or I would have set you up with something.

Wow! Wish i had more time for that. But winter will be here soon and that is when we have all our down time! I can't wait. There is something so nice about a horror marathon in October, though! Wish i had more time NOW! For now i have to make due with some pity DVDs that one of my horror buddies lent me playing in the background while i work. Ok, playing in the background while i procrastinate, lol.

Bed time for now, though. G'night. Enjoy the terror!

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:18 am

theDevilman wrote:Wow! Wish i had more time for that. But winter will be here soon and that is when we have all our down time! I can't wait. There is something so nice about a horror marathon in October, though! Wish i had more time NOW! For now i have to make due with some pity DVDs that one of my horror buddies lent me playing in the background while i work. Ok, playing in the background while i procrastinate, lol.

Bed time for now, though. G'night. Enjoy the terror!

Being single with no kids gives me all the time in the world. I need to cram in as many movies as I can before Battlefield 4 comes out next week. Once that game arrives I'll be online with my brother for countless hours. I probably went a tad bit overboard on buying new horror movies. :lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:34 am

Well the book I'm reading is Hall of Fame: The Heels. The logic/common sense part was that if you simply clicked "Search Posts" under my name and looked up the word "book," I talked about it in early September (which is where the slow reader part comes in).

I'll just give it to the first quote, Star Trek: Into Darkness UV. Won't be able to until this afternoon.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

rossfundy
A Quagmire

Postby rossfundy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:24 am

syxxpakk wrote:I'll just give it to the first quote, Star Trek: Into Darkness UV. Won't be able to until this afternoon.

If you still have it I'd love to get it. Haven't seen STID yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Francis Oates
FACEBOOKTron

Title: DOCILE ROBOT

RE: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Francis Oates » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 pm

I would love a new movie to watch

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:16 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Well the book I'm reading is Hall of Fame: The Heels. The logic/common sense part was that if you simply clicked "Search Posts" under my name and looked up the word "book," I talked about it in early September (which is where the slow reader part comes in).

I'll just give it to the first quote, Star Trek: Into Darkness UV. Won't be able to until this afternoon.

I went in and looked through the "What are you reading" thread, looking for posts from you. I didn't want the code, but I wanted to play. :)

How is that, by the way?

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum