Advertisement

Superior Carnage #4 *Spoilers*

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 209 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Superior Carnage #4 *Spoilers*

Postby Zechs » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm

I bought this series for Carnage. What I got instead was SUPERIOR Wizard/Klaw story. If you haven't been reading this mini here's a recap:

The Wizard is dying thanks to Blackbolt and the events of FF. He's making one last run for the world to remember him. Klaw is loyally helping him with his scheme no matter what the cost (it involves trying to put a better host in Carnage. It fails so they resort to Wizard controlling the host/symbiote via a device).

Of course the other superior fella THE SUPERIOR Spider-Man stands in their way with his henchmen (equipped with sonic devices). What follows is just well it's actually a fun and well written story.

Anyway the predictability happens in the Wizard loses control of the symbiote and the Carnage symbiote just starts attacking everyone (even doing some vicious nasty things to the Spider minions). Yuck...

So yeah it attacks Klaw who explodes point blank with Carnage symbiote by him. So the "host is dettached" and free. But...

The remains of the symbiote get splattered on the Wizard. With the worse case scenario about to result.. the Wizard being bonded with the Carnage symbiote. :shock: :shock:

Yeah like I said, the title lies, but it's a good lie. I can't wait to see where this ends up.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Advertisement

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 209 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Re: Superior Carnage #4 *Spoilers*

Postby Zechs » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I posted this in the wrong forum. :oops:

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand