Advertisement

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Gives a "Hand" to Saffron Burrows

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Gives a

Postby misac » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:46 am

Grayson wrote:Victoria Hand? Really? Why?! :smt011

Bandis has to make the $$$$!

Advertisement

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 18 posts
Title: Ain't enough space bitches

Postby Strict31 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Is Victoria Hand a terrible character or something? I haven't read Marvel since Secret Invasion, so I'm unfamiliar with the character. Is there a reason for people to be upset at this?

I do think it would be cool if they could put in some classic SHIELD characters, though. And god, it would be great if they could use this show to tease the origins of potential movie characters. Sort of like they did with Hawkeye in Thor, but a bit more detailed. And even if those characters never appear in movies it would still be cool to just establish them, like they did with Graviton.

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."

Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 32 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Strict31 wrote:Is Victoria Hand a terrible character or something? I haven't read Marvel since Secret Invasion, so I'm unfamiliar with the character. Is there a reason for people to be upset at this?

I do think it would be cool if they could put in some classic SHIELD characters, though. And god, it would be great if they could use this show to tease the origins of potential movie characters. Sort of like they did with Hawkeye in Thor, but a bit more detailed. And even if those characters never appear in movies it would still be cool to just establish them, like they did with Graviton.

She was by design an unlikable and untrustworthy character. I think people have trouble telling the difference sometimes.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum