Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9748
Likes: 261 posts
Liked in: 1436 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 am

theflyingwaffle wrote:
Hey War, are you planning on using the DC code?

Nope, it's all yours.


Last call for the Byzantium contest too. Any last takers?
Image

Advertisement

theflyingwaffle
User avatar
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 286
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 12 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:12 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Nope, it's all yours.


Last call for the Byzantium contest too. Any last takers?


Thanks War, appreciated as always!

theflyingwaffle
User avatar
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 286
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 12 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Nope, it's all yours.


Last call for the Byzantium contest too. Any last takers?

What's the Byzantium contest?

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9748
Likes: 261 posts
Liked in: 1436 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:14 am

theflyingwaffle wrote: What's the Byzantium contest?

The who the fuck wants to win Byzantium contest

Image



What the hell is a Byzantium?


What the hell do I win?
Your choice of the DVD or Blu-Ray of Byzantium. This is not for a digital copy. This is for a physical copy.

What the fuck are the rules?
Tell me what your favorite vampire movie is and why. Post it in this thread. Your name will be entered into the drawing to win. I will randomly select a winner sometime this Saturday. This contest is only open to those people with at least 100 posts.

But I live in another shithole besides the USA.
I don't care. I will still ship it to you. You can even live in Antarctica like Arion and I will still ship it to you. You just have to be comfortable enough to give me your address. I promise I won't kill you. Oh, make sure you can play region 1 movies.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Many things.

Happy Halloween
Image

theflyingwaffle
User avatar
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 286
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 12 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:18 am

theflyingwaffle wrote: What's the Byzantium contest?


Favorite Vampire movie- Nosferatu

I am huge silent movie buff, and Nosferatu has always been a favorite of mine in general.

bazdaman
User avatar
Flying Mongoose
 
Posts: 574
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby bazdaman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:52 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:
The who the fuck wants to win Byzantium contest

Image



What the hell is a Byzantium?


What the hell do I win?
Your choice of the DVD or Blu-Ray of Byzantium. This is not for a digital copy. This is for a physical copy.

What the fuck are the rules?
Tell me what your favorite vampire movie is and why. Post it in this thread. Your name will be entered into the drawing to win. I will randomly select a winner sometime this Saturday. This contest is only open to those people with at least 100 posts.

But I live in another shithole besides the USA.
I don't care. I will still ship it to you. You can even live in Antarctica like Arion and I will still ship it to you. You just have to be comfortable enough to give me your address. I promise I won't kill you. Oh, make sure you can play region 1 movies.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Many things.

Happy Halloween


The twilight saga.

Why: vampires and werewolves in the same movie, come on it can't get better than that.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9748
Likes: 261 posts
Liked in: 1436 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:59 am

bazdaman wrote:
The twilight saga.

Why: vampires and werewolves in the same movie, come on it can't get better than that.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Underworld has vampires and werewolves too. Just sayin. :P
Image

theflyingwaffle
User avatar
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 286
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 12 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Underworld has vampires and werewolves too. Just sayin. :P


So does Van Helsing.

bazdaman
User avatar
Flying Mongoose
 
Posts: 574
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby bazdaman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Underworld has vampires and werewolves too. Just sayin. :P


can't believe thatskipped mymind. underworld also has kate beckinsale ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9748
Likes: 261 posts
Liked in: 1436 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 am

The winner of the Byzantium contest is VaderTheTrader. :band

Just PM me your shipping info so I can place the order on Amazon.

Also answer these very important questions for all to see:

1. Do you like foreign films?

2. Have you seen Let the Right One In?

3. Is your favorite werewolf movie also Underworld?

4. What's your favorite type of pizza?

5. Are you for or against cranberry Sprite?

6. Do you want the DVD or Blu-Ray for Byzantium?

7. Has Saoirse Ronan ever been in a movie you liked?

8. If a guinea pig fought a squirrel who would win?

9. How come your name is VaderTheTrader but you never trade?

10. If Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton had a staring contest who would win?
Image

Sarahroo
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2829
Likes: 359 posts
Liked in: 315 posts
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here


Online


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:58 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The winner of the Byzantium contest is VaderTheTrader. :band

Just PM me your shipping info so I can place the order on Amazon.

Also answer these very important questions for all to see:

1. Do you like foreign films?

2. Have you seen Let the Right One In?

3. Is your favorite werewolf movie also Underworld?

4. What's your favorite type of pizza?

5. Are you for or against cranberry Sprite?

6. Do you want the DVD or Blu-Ray for Byzantium?

7. Has Saoirse Ronan ever been in a movie you liked?

8. If a guinea pig fought a squirrel who would win?

9. How come your name is VaderTheTrader but you never trade?

10. If Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton had a staring contest who would win?



Congrats VTT. :band

bazdaman
User avatar
Flying Mongoose
 
Posts: 574
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby bazdaman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:08 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The winner of the Byzantium contest is VaderTheTrader. :band

Just PM me your shipping info so I can place the order on Amazon.

Also answer these very important questions for all to see:

1. Do you like foreign films?

2. Have you seen Let the Right One In?

3. Is your favorite werewolf movie also Underworld?

4. What's your favorite type of pizza?

5. Are you for or against cranberry Sprite?

6. Do you want the DVD or Blu-Ray for Byzantium?

7. Has Saoirse Ronan ever been in a movie you liked?

8. If a guinea pig fought a squirrel who would win?

9. How come your name is VaderTheTrader but you never trade?

10. If Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton had a staring contest who would win?

Congrats Vader!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

matchax
User avatar
Birdman
 
Posts: 21
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:41 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby matchax » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:25 am

theDevilman wrote:Oops, long day. Sorry. Epic xml coming to you. Then i'm really going to try to sleep, lol.

-edit-
Ok, sent. Hope it works. Wish i had the actual movies for even a small fraction of the xmls i have, lol.


Thanks a lot !...for some reason still can't send or reply to PM. will look into this today.

Later.
- MC

acousticgorilla
User avatar
SUSHI FISH
 
Posts: 219
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby acousticgorilla » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:02 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The winner of the Byzantium contest is VaderTheTrader. :band

Just PM me your shipping info so I can place the order on Amazon.

Also answer these very important questions for all to see:

1. Do you like foreign films?

2. Have you seen Let the Right One In?

3. Is your favorite werewolf movie also Underworld?

4. What's your favorite type of pizza?

5. Are you for or against cranberry Sprite?

6. Do you want the DVD or Blu-Ray for Byzantium?

7. Has Saoirse Ronan ever been in a movie you liked?

8. If a guinea pig fought a squirrel who would win?

9. How come your name is VaderTheTrader but you never trade?

10. If Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton had a staring contest who would win?


Congrats vader

bazdaman
User avatar
Flying Mongoose
 
Posts: 574
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby bazdaman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 am

matchax wrote:
Thanks a lot !...for some reason still can't send or reply to PM. will look into this today.

Later.


You have to wait until you've made 10 parts before you can send a pm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests

Advertisement
cron