Friday, December 9, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Well Timed Winter Soldier Mini-series On The Way

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Well Timed Winter Soldier Mini-series On The Way

If the movie won't be enough to satisfy your Winter Soldier needs this summer, pick up 'Bitter March' in... February.

Source: USA Today

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be out in theaters this April, and early next year you'll be able to keep yourself busy with newly announced mini-series: The Winter Soldier: Bitter March.  The story will be set as a spy-thriller in 1966.

Two Nazi scientists have developed a top-secret formula that could potentially win the Cold War, and they’ve fallen into the hands of the evil organization Hydra. S.H.I.E.L.D. sends in secret agents Nick Fury and Ran Shen to collect the scientists, but the Soviets have plans for them, too, opening the “Red Room” and unleashing their own version of Captain America, the enigmatic Winter Soldier.

The miniseries Winter Soldier: The Bitter March sets up future events that will "shatter" the world of Steve Rogers in the pages of Captain America next year, says writer Rick Remender. "At the same time, it is a love letter to (early-period) 007 and Jim Steranko S.H.I.E.L.D. comics.

Written or Contributed by Jeremy Shane

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm intrigued. :)

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Yeah that actually looks pretty cool.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Dammit Marvel! I'm getting married in less than a year. I can't afford to buy all of your books! :smt013

Seriously though, I'll be buying this.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Sounds good.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Grayson wrote:Dammit Marvel! I'm getting married in less than a year. I can't afford to buy all of your books! :smt013

Seriously though, I'll be buying this.

Cancel the marriage.

Priorities man.

Flynn the Pirate

OMCTO

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Winter Soldier comic = Flynn spends ill-gotten gains on it.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Looks good.

I wish they would find a role/series for him set in present 616. I hate that he has fallen into limbo.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Cancel the marriage.

Priorities man.

Damn straight.

What's more important? The answer should be clear! :smt011

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Sounds like a good read.