Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 am

ghosty.jpg
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:What's Bazdaman's username at the other site? Who doesn't come from that site? StaticVic? TheWolverine? SirCinematic? nat3? theflyingwaffle? groo21? I need answers.

I heard my name :)

To be honest I found this site before I found the other site Lol.

Been absent from alot of the discussions here because I've been moving but been trying to keep up in the evenings!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:10 am

bazdaman wrote:I heard my name :)

To be honest I found this site before I found the other site Lol.

Been absent from alot of the discussions here because I've been moving but been trying to keep up in the evenings!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I speak his name and he arrives. You haven't been missing much man. I look over at the other site from time to time and I don't ever remember seeing you over there. At least you originate from the Outhouse. One of us.

Moving is a complete pain in the ass. That's when you realize you have to much crap. Good luck with that. If you need any help just ask Carkey.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 am

Happy Halloween!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:47 am

Ummm... bit of a mixed bag there. :shock:
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 am

EvilOne wrote:Ummm... bit of a mixed bag there. :shock:


Cosplay's like a box of chocolates...
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:19 am

Happy Halloween!

Was going to check in last night when i got home. Got home to most of my neighborhood out of power. Drove by a truck in a pole just down the street. lol. Power was only out for another half hour after i got home. But by then i was snuggled warmly in bed.

It was pretty Halloween-esque driving home with no street lights, though.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:03 pm

EvilOne wrote:Ummm... bit of a mixed bag there. :shock:

Did you always get the candy that you wanted on Halloween?

VaderTheTrader's package says it's delivered again. Let's see if he actually gets it.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Did you always get the candy that you wanted on Halloween?

VaderTheTrader's package says it's delivered again. Let's see if he actually gets it.


Yep! Was just logging on because my wife just called to tell me 2 seperate envelopes arrived with all 3 dvds! Thanks again GiveWarAChance! It's like a Christmas Halloween!

Apparently Lasershipping didn't even bother knocking on the door but at least they actually brought it this time. I've never had that problem with anything I've ordered but I always opt for free shipping so packages usually come ups or priority mail.
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yep! Was just logging on because my wife just called to tell me 2 seperate envelopes arrived with all 3 dvds! Thanks again GiveWarAChance! It's like a Christmas Halloween!

Apparently Lasershipping didn't even bother knocking on the door but at least they actually brought it this time. I've never had that problem with anything I've ordered but I always opt for free shipping so packages usually come ups or priority mail.

Good to hear. And you know where to send the other set of movies should they ever show up one day. ;) :-D


On another note, so i contacted Flixster yesterday vie email and today via chat because i'm still waiting to find out what the hell is going on with my account. After the last email, they told me...
We are working to resolve an issue with your account. During this time please do not redeem any codes that you may have because we don't want the digital copies to have an error with redemption.

We are still working to resolve this issue, but it will take some time. The problem you are having has been notated along with your contact information. When it has been resolved we will reach out to you. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.


The person i was in chat with told me, i don't see any problem. Ok, that sounded great. That's funny, because just now i got a reply from my follow-up email yesterday telling me that they are still working on it and will contact me again when it's resolved. Ugh. I don't even know what the issue is?? The code i tried entering that didn't work prompting this whole thing, was manually added and i don't have anything else to test for now. But i have had trouble with another code that i tried redeeming through Sony. Maybe it's a UV problem... ugh.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 pm

theDevilman wrote:Good to hear. And you know where to send the other set of movies should they ever show up one day. ;) :-D


On another note, so i contacted Flixster yesterday vie email and today via chat because i'm still waiting to find out what the hell is going on with my account. After the last email, they told me...


The person i was in chat with told me, i don't see any problem. Ok, that sounded great. That's funny, because just now i got a reply from my follow-up email yesterday telling me that they are still working on it and will contact me again when it's resolved. Ugh. I don't even know what the issue is?? The code i tried entering that didn't work prompting this whole thing, was manually added and i don't have anything else to test for now. But i have had trouble with another code that i tried redeeming through Sony. Maybe it's a UV problem... ugh.


Weird. They are usually super fast & efficient with support issues
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Weird. They are usually super fast & efficient with support issues

Yeah. And they were pretty quick to add the movie to my account at the time. I just don't know what this "mystery" problem is.
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I speak his name and he arrives. You haven't been missing much man. I look over at the other site from time to time and I don't ever remember seeing you over there. At least you originate from the Outhouse. One of us.

Moving is a complete pain in the ass. That's when you realize you have to much crap. Good luck with that. If you need any help just ask Carkey.


The pain is a million times worse when you move to the other side of the world. I am now a resident of the UK!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:33 pm

bazdaman wrote:
The pain is a million times worse when you move to the other side of the world. I am now a resident of the UK!


I hope your UV account went with you! Now you'll have to use a proxy for American codes.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yep! Was just logging on because my wife just called to tell me 2 seperate envelopes arrived with all 3 dvds! Thanks again GiveWarAChance! It's like a Christmas Halloween!

Apparently Lasershipping didn't even bother knocking on the door but at least they actually brought it this time. I've never had that problem with anything I've ordered but I always opt for free shipping so packages usually come ups or priority mail.

Glad to see the movies finally got to you. :D

I'm sad that the picture I posted of the guy in his Darth Vader costume is no longer showing up. :-( That is how I'm going to picture you for now on.

Edit

Fixed it! :smt026

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, Glaeken, Google [Bot], pastajoe and 32 guests