Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

EvilOne
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 28 posts
Formerly: Evil

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby EvilOne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 am

ghosty.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

Advertisement

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby bazdaman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:What's Bazdaman's username at the other site? Who doesn't come from that site? StaticVic? TheWolverine? SirCinematic? nat3? theflyingwaffle? groo21? I need answers.

I heard my name :)

To be honest I found this site before I found the other site Lol.

Been absent from alot of the discussions here because I've been moving but been trying to keep up in the evenings!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 992 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:10 am

bazdaman wrote:I heard my name :)

To be honest I found this site before I found the other site Lol.

Been absent from alot of the discussions here because I've been moving but been trying to keep up in the evenings!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I speak his name and he arrives. You haven't been missing much man. I look over at the other site from time to time and I don't ever remember seeing you over there. At least you originate from the Outhouse. One of us.

Moving is a complete pain in the ass. That's when you realize you have to much crap. Good luck with that. If you need any help just ask Carkey.

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 am

Happy Halloween!

Last edited by GiveWarAChance on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EvilOne
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 28 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:47 am

Ummm... bit of a mixed bag there. :shock:
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 306 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 am

EvilOne wrote:Ummm... bit of a mixed bag there. :shock:

Cosplay's like a box of chocolates...

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:19 am

Happy Halloween!

Was going to check in last night when i got home. Got home to most of my neighborhood out of power. Drove by a truck in a pole just down the street. lol. Power was only out for another half hour after i got home. But by then i was snuggled warmly in bed.

It was pretty Halloween-esque driving home with no street lights, though.
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:03 pm

EvilOne wrote:Ummm... bit of a mixed bag there. :shock:

Did you always get the candy that you wanted on Halloween?

VaderTheTrader's package says it's delivered again. Let's see if he actually gets it.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 231 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Did you always get the candy that you wanted on Halloween?

VaderTheTrader's package says it's delivered again. Let's see if he actually gets it.

Yep! Was just logging on because my wife just called to tell me 2 seperate envelopes arrived with all 3 dvds! Thanks again GiveWarAChance! It's like a Christmas Halloween!

Apparently Lasershipping didn't even bother knocking on the door but at least they actually brought it this time. I've never had that problem with anything I've ordered but I always opt for free shipping so packages usually come ups or priority mail.

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yep! Was just logging on because my wife just called to tell me 2 seperate envelopes arrived with all 3 dvds! Thanks again GiveWarAChance! It's like a Christmas Halloween!

Apparently Lasershipping didn't even bother knocking on the door but at least they actually brought it this time. I've never had that problem with anything I've ordered but I always opt for free shipping so packages usually come ups or priority mail.

Good to hear. And you know where to send the other set of movies should they ever show up one day. ;) :-D

On another note, so i contacted Flixster yesterday vie email and today via chat because i'm still waiting to find out what the hell is going on with my account. After the last email, they told me...
We are working to resolve an issue with your account. During this time please do not redeem any codes that you may have because we don't want the digital copies to have an error with redemption.

We are still working to resolve this issue, but it will take some time. The problem you are having has been notated along with your contact information. When it has been resolved we will reach out to you. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The person i was in chat with told me, i don't see any problem. Ok, that sounded great. That's funny, because just now i got a reply from my follow-up email yesterday telling me that they are still working on it and will contact me again when it's resolved. Ugh. I don't even know what the issue is?? The code i tried entering that didn't work prompting this whole thing, was manually added and i don't have anything else to test for now. But i have had trouble with another code that i tried redeeming through Sony. Maybe it's a UV problem... ugh.
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 pm

theDevilman wrote:Good to hear. And you know where to send the other set of movies should they ever show up one day. ;) :-D

On another note, so i contacted Flixster yesterday vie email and today via chat because i'm still waiting to find out what the hell is going on with my account. After the last email, they told me...

The person i was in chat with told me, i don't see any problem. Ok, that sounded great. That's funny, because just now i got a reply from my follow-up email yesterday telling me that they are still working on it and will contact me again when it's resolved. Ugh. I don't even know what the issue is?? The code i tried entering that didn't work prompting this whole thing, was manually added and i don't have anything else to test for now. But i have had trouble with another code that i tried redeeming through Sony. Maybe it's a UV problem... ugh.

Weird. They are usually super fast & efficient with support issues

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Weird. They are usually super fast & efficient with support issues

Yeah. And they were pretty quick to add the movie to my account at the time. I just don't know what this "mystery" problem is.

-theDevilman

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby bazdaman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I speak his name and he arrives. You haven't been missing much man. I look over at the other site from time to time and I don't ever remember seeing you over there. At least you originate from the Outhouse. One of us.

Moving is a complete pain in the ass. That's when you realize you have to much crap. Good luck with that. If you need any help just ask Carkey.

The pain is a million times worse when you move to the other side of the world. I am now a resident of the UK!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:33 pm

bazdaman wrote:
The pain is a million times worse when you move to the other side of the world. I am now a resident of the UK!

I hope your UV account went with you! Now you'll have to use a proxy for American codes.

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Glad to see the movies finally got to you. :D

I'm sad that the picture I posted of the guy in his Darth Vader costume is no longer showing up. :-( That is how I'm going to picture you for now on.

Edit

Fixed it! :smt026

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum