Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:I don't think they'll unify the titles. They just got a new design for the WWE Championship, and the World Heavyweight Championship is too classic to ever retire.

WWE could have it where one wrestler holds both belts, but could only defend them both on the PPV's. Then have it where one belt could be defended on RAW, and the other on Smackdown. Cena (for example) could unify the titles at Wrestlemania, then lose the WHC on Smackdown, but still hold on the WWE Championship.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Thinking about getting WWE14 this weekend. I bought 13 and Attitude was fun. Is 30 Years worth it?

Flynn the Pirate

OMCTO

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Given that the WWE has given up entirely on the brand extension formula, I could easily see another series of title unifications.

I predict that at Survivor Series, we see Team Authority vs. Team Show, with a stipulation regarding his renewed employment. This is followed by a one-on-one with Kane (i.e. The Authority's "monster") at TLC. Show then challenges for the title at Royal Rumble.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Thinking about getting WWE14 this weekend. I bought 13 and Attitude was fun. Is 30 Years worth it?

I'm not getting it until it significantly comes down in price. It looks like so much ass.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Flynn the Pirate wrote:Given that the WWE has given up entirely on the brand extension formula, I could easily see another series of title unifications.

I predict that at Survivor Series, we see Team Authority vs. Team Show, with a stipulation regarding his renewed employment. This is followed by a one-on-one with Kane (i.e. The Authority's "monster") at TLC. Show then challenges for the title at Royal Rumble.

A Traditional Survivor Series match? At Survivor Series?! Don't be crazy!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 pm

BROTHER IMPULSE RETURNS~!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 pm

They will not unify the World Titles. With two belts, you can have a world champion show up on both house show tours.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Punchy wrote:
I thought Scott Hall was living with DDP? How is he allowed to go to booze-fuelled Manchester?

Booze-fuelled?

Its relatively calm nowadays. I've finished Uni and Kieran's hitting 30 ....

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Nash will be at Rhode Island Comic Con tonight, not sure if I want to talk with him or not. :smt102

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Lord Simian wrote:They will not unify the World Titles. With two belts, you can have a world champion show up on both house show tours.

Like I said, it wouldn't be a true unification, it'd just be one wrestler holding both belts for a time, then losing one.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Jubilee wrote:
Booze-fuelled?

Its relatively calm nowadays. I've finished Uni and Kieran's hitting 30 ....

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:I don't think they'll unify the titles. They just got a new design for the WWE Championship, and the World Heavyweight Championship is too classic to ever retire.

They had the spinner belt for years so there's no account for taste. :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:27 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Thinking about getting WWE14 this weekend. I bought 13 and Attitude was fun. Is 30 Years worth it?

You should wait. Black Friday is just around the corner. :D

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Punchy wrote:
The Outsiders are Kevin Nash and Scott Hall.

Yeah and the only Hall and Nash skins available currently in the game are Razor and Diesel.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:23 pm

I got tired of the WWE games when they started making it a pain in the ass to make your own characters. I liked when you could assign whatever stats you wanted to them, because I wanted to make my own wrestlers and set them up the way I wanted. When they started making it so you had to train them to get their stats up and shit and unlock moves, it became totally lame. I don't want to play your stupid storyline mode, WWE.

leave a comment with facebook