Advertisement

Heroes of the Void - (Almost) Daily Superhero Comics

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

EzekielRage
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Liked in: 1 post

Heroes of the Void - (Almost) Daily Superhero Comics

Postby EzekielRage » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi there,
I know know it's not nice to do this without an introduction but I figured you would not be interested in my boring personal story anyway because the comics are so much more awesome ;)

Also I might add, we don't really update daily, more like every weekday so we take the weekends off but that's practically daily, no?

So what is this about? Well let me start with the adress for those of you who just don't really care what I write here: Can't post since I have less than ten posts :p But if you google void comics and or heroes of the void you probably find it^^

For the rest of you (thanks you two) we do superhero comics like the title says. We have like six ongoing titles and a seventh already finished title going on. Some are more classic while others are weird or experimental but I hope there is something there for everyone.

I was just told yesterday by a lovely woman that she thinks it's cool I have so many females in my comics to which I replied: "I do?" so if that's a selling point I sure as hell want to ride on it, no? I hope I don't end up on one of those "Days since COmpany X did something stupid" lists but I would love to get a bit more exposure. So please, read the comics and visit us in the Shoutbox to blargh with us and the likes. I try to log into here at least once a week but can't promise anything since I tend to forget a lot of stuff but I will read everything :) I am always open for constructive criticism.

Oh and one last word: This is my thing with the website, so if you dislike the writing, blame me but if you dislike the art, leave the artists alone. I link to all of their profiles so if you love it, tell them if you hate it, tell me since technically they are doing what I want them to do. I want the artists to be respected - goes without saying but still^^ :smt026

Advertisement

dacreativegenius
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: DTM

Re: Heroes of the Void - (Almost) Daily Superhero Comics

Postby dacreativegenius » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:42 pm

nice art! now on to read the stories...
DTM
artist, designer, illustrator & creator of Art Life: The Story experienced in a comic book and mobile game coming to Kickstarter Nov 12
artlifethegame.com

EzekielRage
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby EzekielRage » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:56 pm

so I figured after months it was time to bump this a bit. Because we have so many new things to show. so please go read the amazing comics and maybe give us a like on facebook or a comment in the shoutbox n stuff^^

EzekielRage
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby EzekielRage » Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 am

:-D Frechheit siegt!
So, this is another bump because I can. Now why don't you read the comics and tell me how you like them in our shoutbox, no? :)

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner