Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35181
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 374 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:43 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Beth Chapel's 3rd app, 1st as Doctor Mid-Nite
Image
Last edited by Amoebas on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35181
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 374 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69772
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9501
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:08 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:10 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


5th app of The Ray and an easier linkable cover than what I originally posted
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69772
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Amoebas wrote:
5th app of The Ray and an easier linkable cover than what I originally posted
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:44 pm

sdsichero wrote:

Image

1st app of Nightshade
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69772
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Amoebas wrote:1st app of Nightshade
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35181
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 374 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69772
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Solomon Grundy's 1st app...
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69772
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Amoebas wrote:Solomon Grundy's 1st app...
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9501
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35181
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 374 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:45 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Sorry pastajoe, but sd was first

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 30 guests

Advertisement