Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I used to have a whole cast of made up characters I'd make. Filled up all the slots.


They give you fifty slots to fill this time around. Given my usual bunch, NWO, Goldberg, Lesnar, Flair, Classic Taker, Hogan, Classis Kane, Heenan, and Bret Hart are all on the actual roster.

Though it pisses me off that there are like billions of Hardy Boyz, Road Warriors, the freaking Powers of Pain, The Natural Disasters, and Demolition. But no freaking Team 3D/Dudley Boyz, no Midnight Express, and no functioning Jim Neidhart (he's there but no move set) so no Hart Foundation. That and no ECW style Raven, Sandman, New Jack, Tajiri, Rhyno, and Tommy Dreamer,. I began to weep for humanity. :smt011

Then I discovered someone made a Bruiser Brody, Abdullah the Butcher, Arn Anderson, and Tully Blanchard. So humanity evens itself out in the end.
User avatar

Johnny Smith

phrase IV

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:36 pm

This sounds like fun :)

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/wwe-studios-film-roman-team-for-animated-webseries-camp-wwe/

WWE Studios and Film Roman will co-finance and co-produce up to 13 three-minute webisodes of the new animated series entitled Camp WWE. Mike Benson, whose credits include Entourage and The Bernie Mac Show, will script them. The comedy is adult-themed, like Film Roman’s The Simpsons and King Of The Hill and covers the formative years of WWE stars, whose misbehavior prompts their parents to send them off to Camp WWE to be turned into model citizens by feared counselor Vince McMahon.
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 pm

The cast of the new Hercules movie seem to be nice taking care of the doggies, but i notice a lack of Rock. To busy? either way good for them

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/s ... 25489.html
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Bianco wrote:The cast of the new Hercules movie seem to be nice taking care of the doggies, but i notice a lack of Rock. To busy? either way good for them

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/s ... 25489.html


Different Hercules movie. :P Rock already filmed his and is already working on the Fast movie.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:This sounds like fun :)

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/wwe-studios-film-roman-team-for-animated-webseries-camp-wwe/

WWE Studios and Film Roman will co-finance and co-produce up to 13 three-minute webisodes of the new animated series entitled Camp WWE. Mike Benson, whose credits include Entourage and The Bernie Mac Show, will script them. The comedy is adult-themed, like Film Roman’s The Simpsons and King Of The Hill and covers the formative years of WWE stars, whose misbehavior prompts their parents to send them off to Camp WWE to be turned into model citizens by feared counselor Vince McMahon.


Will Lil' Randy O***n be always trying to run away from camp?
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:02 pm

fieldy snuts wrote::lol:

i think we need a certain patriotic real world star to buy it to represent 'murica.


You want The Miz to buy TNA? :smt017
User avatar

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Fuck me if WWE isn't pushing Big E
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 am

I got to hand it to goldust, he's had some great matches teaming with his brother, they are fun to watch, i wish they'd make him do more promos
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 am

syxxpakk wrote:Please don't talk to me Nac.


:lol:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 am

I got the kids to watch wrestling with me tonight until they all fell asleep. That was nice.

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:40 am

They've finally done it, they've turned Kane into a Teamster!
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 am

Evan Meadow wrote:They've finally done it, they've turned Kane into a Teamster!


Corporate Kane!! :lol:
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 am

GHERU wrote:Fuck me if WWE isn't pushing Big E


They should!
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 am

Evan Meadow wrote:They've finally done it, they've turned Kane into a Teamster!


He reminded me of that group Stevie Richards was in. :P
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:04 am

Pretty good Raw, good matches but that final segment sucked. Big Show kills all interest in this angle, and the fact they’re using him instead of Bryan makes me resent it. :smt102

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], hanson724, HNutz, Jacob D, pastajoe, Rob Thompson, Stephen Day, Supersoldier Washout, Ward Fowler, zryson and 52 guests