Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:This sounds like fun :)

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/wwe-studios-film-roman-team-for-animated-webseries-camp-wwe/

WWE Studios and Film Roman will co-finance and co-produce up to 13 three-minute webisodes of the new animated series entitled Camp WWE. Mike Benson, whose credits include Entourage and The Bernie Mac Show, will script them. The comedy is adult-themed, like Film Roman’s The Simpsons and King Of The Hill and covers the formative years of WWE stars, whose misbehavior prompts their parents to send them off to Camp WWE to be turned into model citizens by feared counselor Vince McMahon.

Will Lil' Randy O***n be always trying to run away from camp?

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:02 pm

fieldy snuts wrote::lol:

i think we need a certain patriotic real world star to buy it to represent 'murica.

You want The Miz to buy TNA? :smt017

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 382 posts

Postby GHERU » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Fuck me if WWE isn't pushing Big E
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 104 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 am

I got to hand it to goldust, he's had some great matches teaming with his brother, they are fun to watch, i wish they'd make him do more promos

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 967 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 am

syxxpakk wrote:Please don't talk to me Nac.

:lol:
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 967 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 am

I got the kids to watch wrestling with me tonight until they all fell asleep. That was nice.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 13 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:40 am

They've finally done it, they've turned Kane into a Teamster!

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 521 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 am

Evan Meadow wrote:They've finally done it, they've turned Kane into a Teamster!

Corporate Kane!! :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 159 posts

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 am

GHERU wrote:Fuck me if WWE isn't pushing Big E

They should!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 am

Evan Meadow wrote:They've finally done it, they've turned Kane into a Teamster!

He reminded me of that group Stevie Richards was in. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:04 am

Pretty good Raw, good matches but that final segment sucked. Big Show kills all interest in this angle, and the fact they’re using him instead of Bryan makes me resent it. :smt102

Flynn the Pirate
OMCTO

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 pm

I thought that WWE Creative made a huge misstep in booking Big Show/Orton at Survivor Series. A title match between the two is inevitable, but the ongoing storyline building up to that confrontation really hasn't been fleshed out. Thus far, Big Show's antagonists have been Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Any interaction that the two have had up to this point has only been when the Big Show attacked Orton to get to Triple H and Stephanie.

It also leaves Kane, who they have made a major plot point of going over to The Authority, acting only as spoiler. But with the presence of The Shield, who have largely been relegated to spoiler status after losing the tag titles, that seems superfluous.

I still say that a better way to go would have been to have Big Show, leading a Survivor Series team, win his employment back at the PPV of the same name with Orton acting as the opposing team captain and thus not defending the title (thus also allowing them to really build a Sandow/Cena/Del Rio feud and give back a little distinction to the World Heavyweight Title by making it the biggest title defended at the upcoming event). After pinning Orton to win the Survivor Series match, book Big Show in a one-on-one with Kane in a rule-less match (use any of the ten thousand names they have for such matches these days) with a shot at Orton being on the line (Orton defends against a handpicked challenger, thus underscoring that Orton can't win without the deck being stacked in his favor). Then have Big Show challenge at Royal Rumble.

That gives nearly three months of build up and a chance to really give the confrontation between the two men some actual character. As it stands right now, it feels less like he wants the title and more like he just wants to screw Triple H and Stephanie, which in turn, I think, devalues the title.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 pm

misac wrote:Pretty good Raw, good matches but that final segment sucked. Big Show kills all interest in this angle, and the fact they’re using him instead of Bryan makes me resent it. :smt102

They can't have Triple H be trying to keep Daniel Bryan down, yet at the same time give him title shots every month. I think the plan is for Bryan to be deliberately kept away from Orton by Triple H (he sent The Wyatts after him and Punk, Kane might also get involved) until he wins the Royal Rumble, as that's a title shot Triple H can't deny and can't control.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Punchy wrote:
They can't have Triple H be trying to keep Daniel Bryan down, yet at the same time give him title shots every month. I think the plan is for Bryan to be deliberately kept away from Orton by Triple H (he sent The Wyatts after him and Punk, Kane might also get involved) until he wins the Royal Rumble, as that's a title shot Triple H can't deny and can't control.

1. The Authority did much worse to him than the Wyatt Family so him just dropping that feud to go after them doesn’t ring true. And actually makes me dislike Daniel Bryan a little. Makes me question if he’ll even get revenge on the Wyatts, one of 3MB might spill coffee on him and he’ll go after them before he finishes them off. :P

2. Big Show sucks! Not really but I just don’t find him at all sympathetic (he punched Dusty Rhodes!). And it’s more than that, I just want someone different.

Flynn the Pirate
OMCTO

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:15 pm

misac wrote:
1. The Authority did much worse to him than the Wyatt Family so him just dropping that feud to go after them doesn’t ring true. And actually makes me dislike Daniel Bryan a little. Makes me question if he’ll even get revenge on the Wyatts, one of 3MB might spill coffee on him and he’ll go after them before he finishes them off. :P

2. Big Show sucks! Not really but I just don’t find him at all sympathetic (he punched Dusty Rhodes!). And it’s more than that, I just want someone different.

With any luck, they'll continue to push Langston, Rhodes, and maybe even Axel (if he can get out of the orbit of Heyman, who I feel is really starting to overstay his welcome).

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum