Thursday, May 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

XBox Next Gen Reveal

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 am

So far the Day One games for XOne looks good. I cannot wait to get mine at the end of the month. Sure my first games will be Marvel Lego and Skylander Swap-Force.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 pm

michaeljnesbitt wrote:Xbox One is much better as compare to PS4 games. Many people are used to the Xbox one games because these
are better quality and better resolution . We know the Microsoft is much better as compare to sony company...
for more info.....

:lol:

I'm getting an XBox One. I hope it's good. I'm unconvinced at this point but I go where my friends go.

Anyway, this isn't IGN. I'm happy that most people here can talk video games without getting into stupid flame wars about what system is "better." It's about as important as Coke versus Pepsi.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:04 pm

SuperginraiX wrote::lol:

I'm getting an XBox One. I hope it's good. I'm unconvinced at this point but I go where my friends go.

Anyway, this isn't IGN. I'm happy that most people here can talk video games without getting into stupid flame wars about what system is "better." It's about as important as Coke versus Pepsi.

Yeah, personally, I don't even see how you could compare pepsi and cocaine.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Gawd, IGN posters terrible when it comes to console games. I mean IGN just did video Day One games from X-Box and the PS4 people jumped in the comments with flamethrowers on maximum.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm

What about Mountain Dew? That's the XBox drink of choice!

:P

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Strict31 wrote:

Scientifically of course. I'm sure Jude has done many comparisons.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Speaking of the XBox reveal, and interesting thing that surrounded the pre-reveal is followed up on...

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/6/5075106/adam-orth-xbox-one-gdc-next

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

sdsichero wrote:What about Mountain Dew? That's the XBox drink of choice!

:P

I hate it when stores put out bags of doritos and cans if mountain dew out next to new game releases.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:44 pm

bkthomson wrote:I hate it when stores put out bags of doritos and cans if mountain dew out next to new game releases.

Too tempting eh?

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Strict31 wrote:

Both are good with milk.

Hab

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:08 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Gawd, IGN posters terrible when it comes to console games. I mean IGN just did video Day One games from X-Box and the PS4 people jumped in the comments with flamethrowers on maximum.

Awesome band name or something. :-D

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Let's see. Microsoft has a history of making crappy products, but it's totally a good idea to get an XBone at launch because at least 50% of 360s worked.

PS4 is the safer bet.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:Let's see. Microsoft has a history of making crappy products, but it's totally a good idea to get an XBone at launch because at least 50% of 360s worked.

PS4 is the safer bet.

Everything I've read says the Xbone is supposed to be rock solid this time. But I'm still getting a PS4 first.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 pm

We won't know how rock solid either system is until some real world use and reviews start coming into play, rather than demo and review units.

I've got my PS4 Battlefield 4 bundle from Amazon paid off, and will be getting it next Friday.

I will probably get an XB1 next summer.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:Let's see. Microsoft has a history of making crappy products, but it's totally a good idea to get an XBone at launch because at least 50% of 360s worked.

PS4 is the safer bet.

Good IGN Poster PS4 Troll impersonation.

leave a comment with facebook